saltdog

Reaction score
I'm currently In my second Season with arsenal and doing well in the league and cup competitions but I'm not dominating as i want to be, will you please review my setup and squad and help me with suggestions on signings/setup changes, here's my setup:

GK I.Akinfeyev

DR B.Sagna (Wing back)
DC T.Vermalean
DC T.Alderwiereld
DL G.Clichy (WIng back)

MC A.Song (Ball winning midfielder, Defend)
MC C.Fabregas (Box 2 box, support)
AMR S.Nasri (inside forward, Attack)
AMC J.Pastore (advanced playmaker, support)
AML E.Hazard (Inside forward, Attack)

ST R.V.Persie (Advanced Forward, Attack)

Subs:
G.ochoa
M.Fernandes
L.Kolscielny
J.Wilshire
T.Walcott
O.cordoza
M. belhadj

Back up: T.Rosicky, E.Eboue, K.gibbs, Lucas, Yaan m'vila, Vela, J.dojouru, Nordveit, M.Chamakh

I Have my defense line about a 3rd of the way up, I play slightly quick and slightly wide. Balanced and attacking style with aggressive tackling and a lot more creative freedom.

I'm thinking of offloading aboue and getting a Young Rb who I can develop into sagna's replacement, any ideas?

I'm currently In my second Season with arsenal and doing well in the league and cup competitions but I'm not dominating as i want to be, will you please review my setup and squad and help me with suggestions on signings/setup changes, here's my setup:

GK I.Akinfeyev

DR B.Sagna (Wing back)
DC T.Vermalean
DC T.Alderwiereld
DL G.Clichy (WIng back)

MC A.Song (Ball winning midfielder, Defend)
MC C.Fabregas (Box 2 box, support)
AMR S.Nasri (inside forward, Attack)
AMC J.Pastore (advanced playmaker, support)
AML E.Hazard (Inside forward, Attack)

ST R.V.Persie (Advanced Forward, Attack)

Subs:
G.ochoa
M.Fernandes
L.Kolscielny
J.Wilshire
T.Walcott
O.cordoza
M. belhadj

Back up: T.Rosicky, E.Eboue, K.gibbs, Lucas, Yaan m'vila, Vela, J.dojouru, Nordveit, M.Chamakh

I Have my defense line about a 3rd of the way up, I play slightly quick and slightly wide. Balanced and attacking style with aggressive tackling and a lot more creative freedom.

I'm thinking of offloading aboue and getting a Young Rb who I can develop into sagna's replacement, any ideas?

Cesc Fabregas - CM - Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Javier Pastore - AMC - Attacking Midfielder - Attack or Trequartista - Attack

As for the RB or WBR, how much money are you willing to spend mate ?

I'm In my second season about a 3rd of the way through, I don't have a huge budget as the signing of pastore for 19.5 million took a sizeable chunk of it but I'm willing sell some players to finance it so let's set no limit hey.

Rb or WBR - Christian Maggio, Schennikov, Jorge Fucile, Christian Ansaldi, Darjo Srna,

Thanks for the suggestions by he needs to be young so tht when sagna is turning 30 he's ready to step up into the first team. Any thoughts?

appiah is a good replacement for sagna in my arsenal game he get a 7.50 rating every game

Fabregas definetly as an advanced playmaker, and I would set pastore as an inside forward AMC. That's already gonna get you quite some goals. Now if you play a quick tempo (and with your players) I would go for a slightly (or very) narrow width instead of slighlty wide. And if you want to have an attacking style, then put your formation to fluid instead of balanced. Set tackling to normal or even easy, cause hard tackling will only get you a lot of cards and possibly injuries for your players. Lots of creative freedom is good, but let them roam from their position. That should help your tactic!
I had a similar problem with Chelsea, made these changes and won the league and the champions cup...
Succes mate

Ive agreed to sign him in january, seems a real bargain at 1.8million. How does he perform 'cuz my scout report didn't look to promising.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I've changed pastore to an att mid dutie and he's already shown a big improvement, Any more suggestions?