aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
I Will be taking teams who are in the lower division in all countries to the top of the highest lague such as sky bet 2 to premier league and national to ligue 1

my first team i will be going is going to be Portsmouth who are in sky bet 2 and taking them to the premier league

have fun reading

View attachment 377390
how Portsmouth player look with there abilities and potential Jed Wallace looks like he could helps us get back to the top hope to do it this season
View attachment 377391

no transfer budget and the board only wants me to make sure that they wont get relegatedi hope to get the promoted

will be posting monthly with august and january having any transfer news keep on reading

First month down been an amazing month for portsmouth un beaten in the league and won yeovil in the capital cup first round and then lost to bolton in the second round 2-1

View attachment 377479
clean sheets in 2 and only let in 1 against Mansfield so defence has been amazing so far
View attachment 377481
bostock and johnson have both been amazing in midfield scoring one each and having 1 assits each hopefully they will be able to keep this form up
View attachment 377483
top of the table and hope to stay there Bristol rovers are doing quite well at the beginning of the season

Player Of The Month
View attachment 377488

played 2 games before he got injured but he was amazing in both of them scoring 1 in each of them and getting 1 assit against yeovil

after an amazing first month we messed up big time in the next 4 fixtures losing them all and being knocked out of two trophies and making us drop down from first all the way down to 12th so i had to change tatics and it worked a treat making us win the reminder of our fixture of this month to take us 3rd with a game in hand
View attachment 377539
at least we are still in the promotion top 3 but are expecting to win the league got to keep the run up
View attachment 377541
have got absoultly no idea what happened but thankfully came back and turned it all around

Player Of The Month

View attachment 377548
patrick agyemang
He has been amazing up front for us and the main reason we turned it around scoring 4 goals and 2 assits in the games in which we won and the games in which he played which is a goal a game