Taking control of reserve team and youth team?

Minstrels

Reaction score
Anyone else do this? First game for me where I've decided to take full control of the teams and I'm enjoying it. I feel like I have more control over the youth players and how I want to mould them for the future. Is there any downside of taking control of the youth team?

the main downside must be that a season takes alot longer.

True.. some of my normal first team games I'm handing over to the assistant manager though, I'm just loving the idea of moulding these youngsters into how I want them etc.

I might do this. Reserve team not sure about, I kind of just stick old/useless players in there when I don't want them dirtying up my main team.

Ahh that's the thing... I've brought in top talent and mixed it with the few I think will make it from the club already. I'll do some screenshots of my teams (reserves and youth), one minute.

I might do this. Reserve team not sure about, I kind of just stick old/useless players in there when I don't want them dirtying up my main team.

yeah but when your youth players get too old for the youth team and aren't skilled enough for the first team it would be good to manage them alongside the stars of teh previous generation.

Reserves;

teamres.png

Youth;
team22.png

Ticinovic is joining soon so will be putting him in the reserves and Rougerie in the youths who is a 15 year old regen, just testing in the pre-season

yeah but when your youth players get too old for the youth team and aren't skilled enough for the first team it would be good to manage them alongside the stars of teh previous generation.

good point