ninjaskill

Reaction score
Red Bull Leipzig

As FM16 seems to hate me I have had to go with just a Leipzig save as BATE can't confirm transfers for some reason. Anyway Red Bull are predicted to finish first and I have to make sure that we end the season with promotion or face the sack.

Squad Overview
View attachment 206374
A good deep squad with a lot of young talent that can continue to push this club higher into hopefully the Champions League then winning it.

Key Players

A good squad but, we have some players who definitely step out as the best in the club.

Emil Forsburg
View attachment 206371The Swedish winger has great ability and potential with nine caps to his name already he is one of a number of players who are at a Bundesliga level.

Marcel Sabitzer
View attachment 206369
Another tricky winger the 20 year old has years ahead of him and is already an Austrian international. Will dominate teams at this level.

Peter Gulasci
View attachment 206366
The Hungarian from Liverpool's academy will hopefully not have to much work this season but, should be reliable enough when needed.

Hot Prospects

The team ha a lot of young talent and a lot of them will be able to make the step up to the first team

Zsolt Kamar

View attachment 206362
A dangerous AMC who will see some first team action this year and has good potential.

Federico Palacios-Martinez
View attachment 206358
The young striker has good potential and should be able to get a spot in the striker rotation in the future.

Kilian Senkbiel
View attachment 206353

Definitely has the potential to be the club's future right back for years to come and should develop into a good player.

Renat Dadachov
View attachment 206352

The young striker has great potential and will likely be featuring in a couple of year time and hopefully making an impact.

Vitaly JaneltView attachment 206350
The midfielder has good potential and could become a good player for the club in the coming seasons.

Budgets

By upping the expectations to promotion not the playoff I will have 6 million to pend and 60k a week spare in wages. I will try and get young players who can either develop at the club or be sold for a profit.

Incoming Transfers

The opening of the transfer window sees three players joining Red Bull Leipzig as they add to there squad for a promotion push.

Ronny Minkwitz
View attachment 206296The ex-Fulham and Stuttgart defensive midfielder joined for 250k from Wohlen in Switzerland and should help as a defensive minded midfielder. The 21 year old returns to Germany for a cheap fee and can hopefully make a big impact.

Luka Lukovic
View attachment 206294The Serbian AMC joined from Bienne in Switzerland for 1.3 million most of it over time. The 18 year old ex-Red Star player may not have a big impact this season, but should in the next couple.

Jesse Lingard
View attachment 206295The former United youngster joins in a deal that could reach 4.3 million for a initial fee of just over 1 million. some more will be paid over time and some will be paid if clauses are met. The 22 year old will provide quality on either wing.

Three good young signing Jesse will have the biggest impact next year but, they could all have a big role in the coming years. I still have around a million to spend and 40k a week in wages​

Transfers Part 2

A day before the start of the season and 3 players have joined Leipzig permanently and 1 on loan. One player also left permanently and one on loan.

Rejected x50

Remember the young striker Renet Dadachov I have rejected around 50 bids for him from Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Monchengladbach.View attachment 206264
A small sample of the endless bids I received for him. Happily he signed a contract and should be staying fro a bit but, that hasn't stopped the bids.

Outgoings

Georg Teigl
View attachment 206262The left back left for Stuttgart for 1.8 rising to 2.1 million and 20% of his next sale. He had one year left on his contract and wanted to much money so had to go.

Mikko Sumsalo left for Rad on loan after I failed to sell him. They will cover 20% of his wages.

Incomings

I continued signing young players with potential to try and improve the squad and be resell-able.

Guillermo Varela
View attachment 206261He joined from United to replace Teigl he has higher potential and similar ability but, only cost 600,000 to sign. Will back up Klossterman at right back.

Jerome Sinclair
View attachment 206260Due to an existing injury Terence Boyd will miss the first three months of the season with a knee injury so for no fee or wages I signed Sinclair on loan to ensure that we would have cover at striker.

Ze Alberto
View attachment 206259The Brazilian striker was a free agent and has quality so I signed him up. He will stay with the second squad for a year before moving up.

Benjamin Kaufmann
View attachment 206258A good young player who had a buyout clause of 0. I therefore signed him up instantly and he will join Ze Alberto with the second squad. could be a good centre back.

Four good young signings and there is still a month to see if any more additions are needed​

Greuther Furth vs Leipzig

A opening game away to Furth who are predicted to be a mid table side so I expect us to win it.

Tactic
View attachment 206245
A possession heavy 4-5-1 with this as the most likely starting eleven. May lack an attacking threat but, that can be changed if needed.

Greuther Furth 0-4 Red Bull Leipzig
View attachment 206246We hammer Furth to open the season with a convincing win. For the first half hour we were under threat and Furth were the better team. Then we grabbed a goal on the counter from a corner. Forsberg played the ball up to Selke and he ran into the box from out wide he cut the ball across goal to Sabitzer his first effort was saved but, he fired in the rebound to put us up. Just before half time we doubled our lead the ball was worked wide to Varela and he hit in a cross that the keeper tried to claim but, Selke beat him to it and volleyed it into an open goal. We grabbed our third after 50 minutes Halstenberg hit in a free kick from 23 yards out that the keeper probably should have done better with. After an hour we had the fourth goal Yuary worked the ball wide to Sabitzer and then got into the box to head in from 10 yards out.

A good win for opening day and hopefully we can keep up the most form.

View attachment 206244
9/13 players that I played made their debuts for Leipzig so the squad will have to gel quickly to keep up the form.

View attachment 206243
Forsberg will miss three weeks with a chest injury that is unfortunate but, will give Lingard a chance in the first team​