MaximumPower

Reaction score
View attachment 453828

Taking it to the Max

Hello readers, in this story I am going to complete numerous challenges that I have never completed before. My plans are to complete the following challenges:

1. Champions League Challenge
2. Pentagon Challenge
3. 100 Challenge
4. San Marino Challenge
5. Ultimate Manager Challenge

1. The Champions League Challenge is where you have to win the Champions League with all previous winners including FC Bayern, Real Madrid, Red Star and Nottingham Forest.

2. The Pentagon Challenge is where you are unemployed with Sunday League reputation and you must win the Champions League on all 5 continents.

3. The 100 Challenge is where you have to win 100 trophies in your managerial career, for example 32 Premier Leagues, 23 Champion Leagues, 4 Scottish Premierships, 2 European Championships, 2 World Cups, 30 FA Cups and 17 League Cups would be acceptable

4. The San Marino Challenge is where you take charge of the San Marino side in the Italian divisions and the national side and have to win the World Cup and the Club World Cup with the respective teams.

5. The Ultimate Manager Challenge is of my own creation and it is where you have to win the World Cup with 5 different national teams and you have to take a side that hasn't won that continent's version of the Champions League 3 times in a row.

Are all of these impossible, I think not. Due to the nature of challenge, the Pentagon Challenge will be the first one attempted.

NOTE - The updates are 1 season per update.

You playing on classic or original mode?

If you play original your a god

I'm already insane, why would I decide to attempt this? I'm going to go on Classic as I haven't tried original on the full game yet (I'm leaving that to next year).