• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9K
Mixed Month For Liverpool

Stewart-Downing-007.jpg

Stoke 3 - 2 Liverpool - Premier League

View attachment 262238

Liverpool were unable to capitalise on their unbeaten run, and suffered a shock defeat to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium. Dempsey opened the scoring for Liverpool with a neatly placed finish, before Shawcross scored from a header. Johnathan Walters then put Stoke ahead, then Dempsey equalised with his second. Walters scored what proved to be a winner just 9 minutes after.

Liverpool 3 - 1 Reading - Premier League

View attachment 262242

Liverpools 3-1 win at Anfield over Reading means that they are still unbeaten at home in all competitions. Suarez got Liverpool of to a good start, and Ayew scored a peach of a goal to double Liverpools lead. Pavel Pogrebnyak got one back just before the break, but Fabio Borini scored his first league got for Liverpool to ensure the victory.

Liverpool 3 - 0 Kapaty - Europa League Group J

View attachment 262251

Liverpool ran out easy winners in the Europa League match against Kapaty on a wet English night. Luis Suarez and Clint Dempsey score the goals for Liverpool.

Swansea 1 - 1 Liverpool - Premier League

View attachment 262264

Liverpool were again frustrated, this time by Swansea. The Liverpool fans did have something to cheer about, the return of £16.75 Million man Leandro Damiao, who also managed to get himself on the score sheet. Paulo Jorge was the scorer for Swansea.

Liverpool 4 - 1 West Ham - Capital One Cup 4th Round

View attachment 262267

Liverpool again ran out easy winners in the Capital One Cup. Dempsey fired home from close range, before Damiao scored 2 headers. Suarez then got himself his 14th goal in all competitions. Vaz Te left Pepe Reina's clean sheet tarnished, but Liverpool looked confident throughout.

Liverpool 0 - 0 Everton

View attachment 262270

Normally when you think of a derby, you think passion, flair, goals and red cards. Unfortunately, none of these could be said for the Merseyside derby today. Liverpool will consider themselves highly unlucky that they were unable to get anything from the match.

League Table

View attachment 262271

Liverpool are currently straggling down in 11th, but again they have a game it hand, which if they win, could take them to 6th place.

Liverpool Player of The Month

View attachment 262272

Clint Dempsey won the award for Liverpool Player of The Month this month. The American has been in fine form, and has also pitched in with some important goals.

Dempsey is on fire! He is really good, which tactic do you use?

Story looks good so far, great signings too! Love your layout. Good luck for the rest of the season :)

what facepack is that and story looking class

Its the latest cut out face pack from Sortitoutsi I think.

Thanks for the feedback. Next update should be soon hopefully. Im a little busy irl right now :\

Just had a crash dump, and wont be able to continue :@ The one time....

I will be starting a new one though, and as you guys are the ones reading, I was wondering who you think I should be?

I was thinking maybe Athletico Madrid, Everton or Swansea. Preferably anyone in the Premier League or La Liga.

Any suggestions?

Just had a crash dump, and wont be able to continue :@ The one time....

I will be starting a new one though, and as you guys are the ones reading, I was wondering who you think I should be?

I was thinking maybe Athletico Madrid, Everton or Swansea. Preferably anyone in the Premier League or La Liga.

Any suggestions?

I'd say go Swansea if you want to stay in the Premier League, for La Liga I'd say go Athletic Bilbao because of the Basque only rule it makes it a good challenge. I done one myself and enjoyed it :)

Back