Taking on the Giants - A Real Sociedad Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenrry10

Reaction score
Taking on the Giants - A Real Sociedad Story

View attachment 207067

Shocking News

There have been recent report on the head coach of Liga BBVB team Real Sociedad; That state he could be linked with the transportation of drugs. Real Sociedad chairman Jokin Aperribay said " I'm simply shocked with the thought that Philippe could have been one of these criminals, he simply seems like a nice person and this has taken all of the members of the board by surprise we were just not expecting this sort of behavior from a professional manager" When the reporter asked if Real Sociedad will be looking for a new manager Aperribay responded, " We feel after something like this happens at a club there needs to be change fast; this sort of behavior cannot by any circumstances be at a team. So yes will be looking for option towards a new manager." Philippe Montanier has denied everything he is currently being judged of; he is expected to have a court later today to decide his faith. After talking to a few Real Sociedad fans they stated they are happy a change will be made in the team they feel their team can grow will under new management.

New Feeling in the Air

It has been just day since the recent suspetion of Montanier transporting illegal drugs all through out Spain, After a federal court session he has been declared guilty for transportion of illegal drugs and sentenced to 20 years in jail. In other news, The Real Sociedad board have just about sealed the deal for the mistery manager for the squad this year. We have asked Mr. Aperribay a few questions regarding the mistery man. Has the mistery man ever managed a team in europe? " No he has not be we expect the best of his abillity he was quite a talented player during his time" Did he ever play a World Cup in his playing days? " Yes he played in 3 world cups; he was the heart and soul of the team; the generator kind of like Xavi is today" When will he be revealed? " We intend to have a press confrence tommarow"

Real Sociedad Press Confrence

Jokin Aperribay:

" There is much excitment in the air and well here is the man; I am happy to announce the new manager of Real Sociedad; the man him self from South America, Carlos "el pibe" Valderrama"

Sara Carbonero (Journalist):

"Mr. Valderrama how does it feel to be the manager of a top European league?"

Carlos Vaderrama:

"It feel **** good; i feel i will get my chance to show the world that i wasn't just a great football player but also that im a great manager, i feel with the right approach this team could be come a great force in the world"

Guillem Balague (Journalist):

"As of today Mr. Valderrama do you have an idea of who is in your plans and who's not?"

Carlos Valderrama:

"To be completly honest i have almost made up my mind of who's in and who's out be they still have time to demonstarte if they belong or they don't"

Ines Sainz (Journalist):

"Can you give us an idea of what type of players you will be looking to bring in?"

Carlos Valderrama:

"I will be most looking for mix between experince and the future of football; i have always belived balance is key in life and this is something will be managing by"

La Marca (Press):

"What style of play should we expect to see with Real Socidad team"

Carlos Valerrama:

You should expect a nice balance between attacking football and defending football like i stated before balance is a key factor in football, Thank you for coming"

View attachment 207068

anyone have slight interest in this might update it???? :wub:

Transfers In

Roger -Mc/Amc - 4M - 33y/o

Talented Midfielder who has amazing technical attributes even if is at the age of 33 and decreasing fast he could really add experience to our side.

Yaya Sanogo - ST - 3.2M - 18 y/o

Nice talented youngster who will develop in a world class player if he puts in the effort; he won't be seeing many games this season.
-
Leandro - AMC/ST - 9M - 18 y/o

This youngster can really become something he is better as a striker but can add good depth to the AMC role; he will see lots of action.

Mariano - Defender Right - 12M - 25 y/o

Our most expensive signing he was bought a hefty 12M; he will undoubtfully be a key player for us this season.

Wilfried - ST - 2.5M - 22 y/o

A nice cheap striker who will be starter this season; we hope to get the best out of him this season

Jese - Striker/Amc/Aml - 1.8M - 18 y/o

A nice cheap player for the future we hope we can develop his skills and make him a world beater

Transfers Out

Gorka elustondo - Ln Fee 250k - Almeria

Imanol Agrirretxe -
3.6M - Lazio

David Zurutuza -
5.25M - Milan

Diego Ifran -
2.1M - Parma

Enaut Zubikarai -
1.1M - Sevilla

Inigo Martinez -
Ln Fee 875k - Espanol

Alexander Callens -
Ln Fee 120k - Barcelona "B"

Pre Season

Real Sociedad (4) - (2) Real Sociedad "B"

FC Mullhouse (0) - (3) Real Sociedad

FC Martigues (0) - (3) Real Sociedad

Colon (1) - (2) Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad
(0) - (1) Flamengo

Lecce (3) - (2) Real Sociedad

"We had a decent pre season don't mind to much about the results its really just about the player getting match fitness"

Mbaye Niang- Caen
Vrsaljko- Dinamo
Prestia - Palermo
Romario - Vitoria
Marco Verratti - Peresca
Lorenzo Crisetig - Inter
Belluschi - Porto
Christain Rodriguez - Porto
Lorik Cana - Lazio

Month: August/September

Sporting (3) - Real Sociedad (4)

View attachment 221558

Well played game by both sides nice attacking game with a 2 late goals by Llorente and Prieto and an own goal by Botia Real Sociedad to take the win.

Real Sociedad (0) - Barcelona (3)

View attachment 221559

Well fought game but the skill of Barcelona was superior for their win

Sevilla (1) - Real Socidad (2)

View attachment 221560

Complete underdogs for the match but with a classy match and goals scored by Llorente and Griezmann the match went our way

Real Sociedad (6) - Granada (1)

View attachment 221561

Well played match by the lads raising up to their expections in this match with a 6 - 1 advantage

Mallorca (0) - Real Sociedad (3)

View attachment 221562

Early goal was key for the win with a nice solid 3 goal games which left me pleased to finish of the month

PS: Sorry about the lack of updates but had this save on my pc and only just got the the time transfer it to my laptop and I will do 1-2 more updates today

Real Socidad 2 - 2 Athletic

View attachment 222671

Pleasing Result for us with a late goal from Roger and an impresive performence by the Athletic Forward Llorente who banged in two

Zaragoza 0 - 0 Real Sociedad

View attachment 222672

Plenty of chances created by both sides but at the end of the day the goal never arived

Real Sociedad 4 - 1 Getafe

View attachment 222673

Dominated the game and was demonstrated in the end by the big margin

Real Sociedad 0 - 6 Real Madrid

View attachment 222674

Disapointing Performence by Real Sociedad, Real Madrid played in top for to win the match 6 - 0

Levante 2 - 2 Real Sociedad

View attachment 222675

Well played game very intertaining match would of liked the win but we still got another game to go in the 4th round of the copa del rey

"Decent week, Gutted by the perfomence againist Real Madrid, we still have room to improve"

Status
Not open for further replies.