coolmcool

Reaction score
Hey im currenlty doing an Arsenal story and have maybe 8 regens with potential 5 star ratings, i could sign a few more but im worried about lack of game time, i have just got Blackburn as an affiliate, what do you all think of taking them over as another manager and sending all my regens there, will help with their development and i will be able to see them all develop

im pretty sure loans rules will only allow 2 from the same club plus u get a limit of 4 season long loans or only 3 mmonths

im pretty sure loans rules will only allow 2 from the same club plus u get a limit of 4 season long loans or only 3 mmonths
So far it has let me send 8, can only play 5 in starting 11 at any one time, as its a feeder club bit like what Watford done with Udinese and Granada

Sounds like a lot of effort and palava just to get some kids to grow. I'd buy up all the 5 star wonderkids the wallet can manage, then loan out the ones who don't quite make the initial cut for rotation who are old enough, the much younger kids of course in the youth setup; and then if any don't reach their proper potential and fall short by some way sell them off. Chances are if you get a huge huge crop of sensational players and manage to keep them all through the odd game and loaning them out then you'll have a squad who simply can't be beaten some years down the line. Might kill the game for challenge and fun, but the trophy haul will be legendary.

Sounds like a lot of effort and palava just to get some kids to grow. I'd buy up all the 5 star wonderkids the wallet can manage, then loan out the ones who don't quite make the initial cut for rotation who are old enough, the much younger kids of course in the youth setup; and then if any don't reach their proper potential and fall short by some way sell them off. Chances are if you get a huge huge crop of sensational players and manage to keep them all through the odd game and loaning them out then you'll have a squad who simply can't be beaten some years down the line. Might kill the game for challenge and fun, but the trophy haul will be legendary.
I have only set the team and tactics then holidayed from that point, it has been useful as i have such a young first team anyway i will struggle to bring new youth through with my current sides average age 22