Taking Over Oxford

owen7

Reaction score
I took over Oxford who is in the BSP. I think I've been doing OK.
Results So FAR!
So far I'm looking to win the BSP.
Added players:
Sam Hewson - Loan - United.
Fleetwood - Free - Charlton?
Craig Dobson - Free - ???
Please follow!

First Loss Of The Season
Disgusted with the team, they had it all, scored then switched off four times, nothing more to say.
Should have won.

Northwich STAMPS A Draw
Stamp scored in the 82nd minute to rescue a point from the game.
Manager Of Oxford said "We dominated the game, we should have won, the defence has been poor these few games. If we are to win the league we have to stop giving away sloppy goals".

yeh, ill follow dont worry mate, even if i don't comment, i always read

Thaaanks Mateyy!
Also forgot to mention lads I also added Tonge I got him for free from Rotherham. The fan where delighted from the signing I made.
Anyway a few matches.
Oxford vs Kettering 3-1 - We played well, but AGAIN not keeping a clean sheet, although even though we scored another two after they scored, I'm still dissapointed that they could not hold Kettering. I defintly know what I need to do in January for signings.

Kidderminister 2 vs Oxford 1
- Both sides where making chances but no one could get on the score sheet in the first half as both teams went in with the 0-0, the secound half Constable was subbed on for Guy, who put the ball in the net, but was offside. Kidderminster went on the attack and scored a good goal unsavable shot from inside the box. The Oxford right winger brang down the opp, and 2-0 Kidderminister. Oxford still created chances and one was took, although it still ended in a 2-1 deafeat.. This is the secound loss for Oxford this season and a huge bump in Oxfords hopes to win the BSP.

One win one loss in two games, as Oxford sit 7th in the BSP. 15 Points from 9 games.
Crawley next.

Oxford vs Crawley 1-0 - Oxford go in favs to win in this game, and they start off on the stronger foot, creating load of chances, but not even putting in one. They go into half time 0-0. Constable comes in to the game 60th minute with the boss hoping that he will get in a goal. 92nd Minute...Not looking so good for Oxford... The winger knocks the ball forward, Contable heads on, IT FALLS TO OXFORDS STRIKER FLEETWOOD WHO FINISHES! 1-0 It's surely 3 points. Whistle blows 1-0 Oxford with Fleetwood bagging in the winner in stoppage time. The Oxford manager is still dissapointed with the result though..
MOTM: Quinn

Oxford vs Cambridge 2-0 - Both teams creating chances, although Cambridge looking more likely to scored, two injuries already. All three subs used Constable comes on, again the Oxford manager hoping he will get in a goal or at least an assist like last time. Goall! Stuart Fleetwood gets on the end of the cross 1-0 Oxford. Cambridge are trying there hardest to come back, but it's just not happening for them at the moment. Oxford go into the quick break, and it's A GOAL AGAIN! 2-0 Fleetwood, the game finishes 2-0. Good preformance by Oxford.

Lewes vs Oxford 1-1
- Constable actaully starts this game. Oxford have been creatintg chances, but the shots just can't seem to find the net. What's this?! On the stroke of half time the under-dogs Lewes grab a goal. Oxford need to get them selfs out of this one in the secound half. Two injuries to the Oxford side as subs have come on and Oxford change into an all attacking 4-3-3. Oxford get the penalty as Tonge puts it in! Oxford are back on level terms now, will Oxford go on to win the game!? No it's all over 1-1. Oxford will be dissapointed with the result.

Oxford go up one place and sit sixth in the table, it's still early days in the BSP.

THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT GUYS!

Oxford vs Rushden 2-1 - Rushden who sit secound in the table will face Oxford! With Oxford missing there star striker Fleetwood it will be a hard match, even though Oxford are still fav to win. Oxford started off great with the Oxford winger scoring in the 7th minute with a superb shot, as Oxford dominated at the start but at the 20th minute Rushden got on level terms, just before the break Constable scored for Oxford so the U's went in 2-1 at half time. Dobson was put on at half time. Rushden started to come back into the game more and Clarke for Rushden missed a sitter. Taylor was subbed on for Guy with the manager hoping Taylor would get a goal. Trainer was put on as Oxford went to a defensive formation as we reached the end of the game. Oxford saw out Rushden and got the 3 points.

Torquay vs Oxford 2-2
- Torquay go into the game being underdogs, but will this be the case? Oxford got a good start with Guy ending his goal draught and scoring in the 10th minute to give the visitors the lead as Oxford dominated. Torquay went on a counter and scored with Stevens, the defence being poor which we all know has been a weak point for Oxford. But shortly after Oxford grab another goal, and it's that lad again, Guy gets his secound goal of the game. As Oxford take a 2-1 lead in at half time. Taylor is put on for Constable and Hewson comes of as well. At the start of the secound half Guy had another easy chance but missed, that could have sealed his hatrick. Oxford still dominated the game but Torquay wouldn't stop with there counter-attacking as Oxford was just holding on. Oh no! Late in the game, Torquay grab the secound goal to put them on level terms. It's over 2-2, The manager is not impressed.

Altrincham vs Oxford 0-0
- Oxford where predicted for an easy win but wasn't this said last time to? Both created chances but none where taken as they both went in 0-0 at half time. Dobson was put on at half time and Oxford where told to go all out attack, sadly this did not help as the game ended in a bore draw 0-0.

Last edited:
Good job so far, search Michael Nardiello, striker who turns class, well he did for me, on my AFC Wimbledon save I got him for free in my first season when I was in the BSS, and now I'm in League 1 and he has scored a lot so far :) Come and check out my thread and I'll keep following yours :p :)

Thanks mate, also for me theres only Daniel not Michael ? The player you mentioned? Also I think I'm doing well poor!

Have you got large database mate? And your not doing that bad, it took my team to gel but then I got 3 successive promotions so keep faith :)

I don't think I got a large database, I'm playing on 9.2 Patch maybe your on 9.3 or something?
------

Oxford vs Burton 1-2 - Favs to win like usual, but will we actually win? Fleetwood will be on subs, maybe he might make an apperance if where losing. Early in the game Oxford dominate and get the chances, none have been taken yet. First half was a bore 0-0. Fleetwood to come on in the secound half, we need this win. Sloppy stuff by Burton! A pass back to the goaly Poole, but Constable quickly tackles him and puts it in the empty net! 1-0 Oxford! It was to good to last, shortly after Burton score 1-1, dissapoint through out the crowd. Another goal! Only to the wrong team, Burton get in a secound, it's surely over, a loss at there own home, poor defending. I'm disgusted with Oxford.

FA Cup
Oxford will take on Forest Green.
Forest Green vs Oxford 1-1- Again Oxford being the favs to win, will it happen. Fleetwood starts after coming back from his injury. Oxford are getting the chances, just not putting them away. That's it! Goal 1-0 Fleetwood, just before half time, is Fleetwood the player we have been missing all that time? Oxford take a 1-0 Result at half time. Dobson comes on at half time. Oh no! It's all gone wrong Foster puts it in his own net! 1-1! It's all over, dissapointment.

If Oxford beat Forest Green, they will have to face Rochdale.

Oxford vs Forest Green 4-1 - Secound leg, with Oxford being at home and us being favs like usual, I think we can actually do this. Oxford start of great Tonge scores with a great shot! 2-0 Fleetwood in a matter of minutes scores with a great finish from outside the box! 3-0 Oxford go into a nice counter Fleetwood finishes it. Just before half time Hewson grabs another 4-0 as we go into half time. Forest Green pull back one, a bit to late for a come back I'd say though. It's full time 4-1. Great win!

Oxford vs York 2-2 - Oxford like usual to go into the game being favs, and I think we can win it as we got out star player Fleetwood back. Both teams had chances, but Oxford took theres! 1-0 Guy scores. First half was dull even though we've got the lead. Dobson and Constable have been put on at half time. Fleetwood makes it 2-0, he gets a great pass and finishes it simply. Good stuff. York pulls back a goal 2-1. Oxford better not throw it away. That's exatcly what happens 2-2 full time. Disgusting.

Conference League Cup
Eastleigh vs Oxford 1-3 - Oxford to go into the game as being favs to win. Oxford get a goal straight away Fleetwood does it 1-0. From Oxfords own half, a massive pass goes straight to the striker who passes it to Hewson to finish 2-0 what a move. Constable comes on for an injured Fleetwood. Goal 2-1 Eastleigh, will Oxford throw away the game like they did against York? 3-1 Hewson, defensive muddle up, and just Hewson to simply put it in the empty net, as easy as you like. Fulltime 3-1.

Keep it up, maybe go more defensive in games mate and slow the play down, pack the midfield when your 2-1 up mate in games like York, make the other team work for the ball, sit back and let them attack, try and counter :) I've just updated my AFC Wimbledon thread, doing pretty well :)

FA CUP
Oxford vs Rochdale 3-0 - Oxford dominated at the start and got a goal at the 10th minute with Constable scoring a great goal! 6 Minutes or so later, Oxford go back on the attack with a cross and Hewson finished off neatly. Five more minutes later Oxford with the corner, only for Guy to put it in for his 5th goal of the season! 3-0 Oxford! Oxford take a 3 goal advantage over Rochdale at half time. Rochdale came out more dominating but still they are not taking there chances. Adam Murray is put on and Guy is also taken off for a Oxford striker at the 68th minute. Day is put on as one of Oxfords defenders has to be subbed of due to an injury. Dobson MOTM! FT 3-0
In the next round we will face Bury League 2 side.
====================================================
Conference Cup Oxford draw Tuorquay who we drew to 2-2.
BSP
Oxford sit in 9th in the BSP, Very dissapoting as I imagined myself to be 1st or 2nd.

- Can someone give me some players who I can get on a free or loan!?

Last edited:
Good result, get a parent club and loan some youngster or you might have problems.

Ahh! I posted all my reviews but it didn't show. So I'll just roughly give the results.

Oxford 3 Grays 2

Oxford 3 Kidderminister 1

Histon 4 Oxford 1

Bury 1 Oxford 1

Torquay 2 Oxford 3

Oxford 1 Forest Green 0

Mansfeild 2 Oxford 1