19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
de8gu1jpg.png

Flores quit's as Atletico Madrid C.F. Manager
Argument ruins Flores job at Atletico Madrid
Last Update @ 7th July 2011
feed.gif

flores.jpg

Atletico Madrid have today announced the depature of Spanish manager Quique Sanchez Flores.

The 45 year old Quique Sanchez Flores has today resigned from his positon as manager at Atletico Madrid
The reason is quite well spread worldwide due to the fact that the club's board wouldnt allow Sanchez to activate in the transfer market to improve his teams squad.

We Atletico Madrid and Quique Sanchez Flores have agreed a cash settlment so that he will leave right a way. When asked about the future of the club Enrique Cerezp said and I quote "Quique has done nothing but moan since he joined the club and its not the kind of person we belive will help the club go forward. We welcome any applicants for the position.
Gambling giant's Ladbrokes have got odds on Bernd Schuster the current Besiktas manager has been placed favourite on 8/1 while an outsider is Rafa Benitez the former Valencia C.F. and Liverpool F.C. manager at a wowing 33/1.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

de8gu1jpg.png

Unkown English manager appointed @ Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid Appoint Unkown and Obsecure manager.

150px-Atletico_Madrid_logosvg.png

Last Update @ 10th July 2010
feed.gif

Jordan Kennedy a former sunday league player has been appointed at
Atletico Madrid

The 25 year old has had a tough 3 years with breaking his right femur during a horrible tackle from Manchester City's Nijel De Jong, Kennedy is thought to be as high as a kit following the appointment.
But with all his op's totally completed on his right leg, Him and
Atletico Madrid will be hoping for a new start.

Last edited:
Definitely you have a follower ;). Will be reading with interest!

Cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

de8gu1jpg.png

Season Targets
Last Update @ 13th July 2011
feed.gif

150px-Atletico_Madrid_logosvg.png

Atletico Madrid Have released the following Interview to SSN.

{Skysports Reporter} Mr Kennedy you have taken over a Spanish giant in Atletico Madrid,how would you describe the club?

{Mr Kennedy} Atletico are a terrific beast of a club, they have all the right things to make us a giant European force within Football.

{Skysports Reporter} Well thats all well and dandy but What are you targets for this season?

{Mr Kennedy} Well, Tom can I call you Tom?

{Skysports Reporter} Erm......well........Okay.

{Mr Kennedy} Every manager has Targets and I set realistic one's based on my current squad's abillity, Right now come the end of the season I would take getting 3RD/4TH in the La Liga and getting to the Second round of the Champions League. But you never know with abit of luck we could win it!

{Skysports Reporter}Thats pushing it, Dont ya think?. Next how will you make the club a force what type of transfers will you make? I.e. sign the best possible youth players and grow them into the club? or signed allready made world class footballers?

{Mr Kennedy} Well partly some of both, I look for players who will improve the team whether that be a short term deal i.e. Loan or somekind of Bosman or full flown transfer deal.

{Skysports Reporter} Thank you. Have you time for one more question?
{Mr Kennedy} Not really, I need to go and scout a player called Paulo........, Thank you for your time.

Well they you go Folks. Who is this Paulo player Mr Kennedy is going to watch send us your views to [email protected]

Last edited:
Nice start here man, keep it up. will follow