TAKING THE CLARETS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

Really keen to post updates guys but having trouble posting screenshots.Have played three matches but not playng more until ive shown those results

View attachment 133324

View attachment 133331

So Sean dyche has paid the price for a poor start to the new BPL season, in which premier league survival is given more importance due to the new financial muscle.New man Daniel di paolo is entrusted with steering the clarets to safety with the long term aim an assault on the european places.One step at a time though for a club who needs fresh blood,especially since the club has such a small squad with little genuine quality in all departments.

View attachment 133318

A club which hasnt tasted top flight success since 1960,Burnley have great tradition and history and the fans will be hoping silverware is on the horizon.

View attachment 133323

Last edited:
RECRUITMENT POLICY/TACTICAL VISION

So a quick look at the burnley squad will tell you there are no superstars or genuine proven BPL quality players so there will need to be some dealings in the january window.The board and myself have agreed that the best way forward is to sign promising young talent rather than break the bank and sign over paid mercenaries.Not ruling out signing a quality senior player but it has to be the right fit.

So,there has been some discussions about who to bring in and the board have given the go ahead for me to approach possible recruitments.

View attachment 133313

Very pleased to have signed an agreement to sign this well known brazilian starlet.Given game time and a bit of luck this could be a great signing for the club,wont join immediately but worth the wait im sure you will all agree.

View attachment 133312

Rico Henry will provide much needed pace and legs down the left and will challenge for a first team place immediately once he joins in january.

View attachment 133311

One area of concern is the striking department so the bolton man will be a big asset and at £5 million i consider this a real coup.

View attachment 133308

Jordan will provide competition in the midfield and is a very promising player who i wont be afraid to blood.

That is the last deal to be concluded before the january window although the club will asess who is available and decide whether to strengthen further.

View attachment 133303

This will be the system i will be using as i feel its the best way to find goals which will be key to our survival and push up the table.Given the lack of squad depth and i dont feel rotation will be be possible unless im forced to do so.

Andre Gray looks like he could be capable of becomig a proven goalscorer at this level so i will be watching him closely although sam vokes will be key also_Overall i feel the squad is lacking in pace and creativity which the new signings will help address.

Last edited:
FIRST GAME...SWANSEA AWAY

View attachment 133302

Very pleasing start as a Sam Vokes brace gives us a vital win,the boys adapted to the new setup well and despite swansea being a little wayward our defence was solid.Some encouriging signs early on.

21/11/2015 -STOKE(H) BPL

View attachment 133301

The boys turned it around after going behind early on and were fully deserving of the three points.My first game at turf moor and morale boosting back-to-back wins moves us up the table but still much work ahead.

FREE AGENT JOINS ON 3 YEAR CONTRACT

Former chelsea trainee Charly Musonda has agreed terms after being released by the london club.Great potential and a welcome addition to the squad but will have to work hard for his place.

MIDDLESBROUGH (H) BPL

View attachment 133197

We just about edged this one to make it three wins in a row and a perfect start in our effort to beat the drop.

Last edited:
guys,any idea why i keep getting smiley faces with glasses on my posts??lol

guys,any idea why i keep getting smiley faces with glasses on my posts??lol
It does that if you write something that is the code for the emoji for example the sunglasses one is H in brackets :D