Boo

Reaction score
leicestercitytemplate.png
Sven-Göran Eriksson Gets Deported
sven.jpg

All of the shocking news about Sven is all true. He has got deported because his visa is illegal. He came to this country illegally from Sweden and has brought great shame to all Swedish football players, legends and staff. He has been given a 5 year-ban from football management. There is no word from the chairman of Leicester FC announcing who will be the next manager of the foxes but Roy Keane is the favourite.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

leicestercitytemplate.png

Rookie Is Chosen
News has travelled quickly about the new man in charge off Foxes, he is Joe Hall and has no experience except beging in charge of his football team when his manager was ill.
This was the press conference :
Joe: Thank you all for coming
The Sun:Joe you are a rookie do you expect to get anywhere with the Foxes
Joe:Yes i have told the board i expect to gain promotion to the Premier League
The Daily Mail:Finally are you going to employ any staff
Joe:Yes im in talks with Peter Shilton

Last edited:
yeah btw good start

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Pre-Season Review

Oxford 0-3 Leicester
Southport 2-0 Leicester
Hinckley 2-2 Leicester
Leicester 1-0 Chelsea Reserves
Torquay 1-3 Leicester
Exeter 1-4 Leicester

fixturespreseason1011.png

Despite the wins there are a few bad games, like defeat at Southport or the draw at Hinckley but a good month

Its abit boring and plain mate. Whys the writting so big all the time, Were not retards!

Good luck anyway, I got them into the Europa League whilst still in the Championship cause i won the Carling Cup in the first season. Got them promoted in season 2 and survived the Premier League in season 3. by the 4th season i was comfortable mid table pushing for Europe again but then lost interest in it.