Taking The Genesis To The Promise Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winters

Reaction score
View attachment 102411
Leigh Genesis have today confirmed that Garry Flitcroft has resigned as manager and unknown manager Martyn Brown has taken his place on a 2-year contract worth £240 per week. Mr Flitcroft gave a statement on his resignation, "I have handed in my resignation as manager of Leigh Genesis with immediate affect. This was a tough choice to make but family comes first in this case as my wife has been diagnosed with cancer. I hope Leigh Genesis gain promotion in the coming season and a promising future."

View attachment 102412
Garry Flitcroft Genesis Stats:
Time in Charge: 1 month
Games in Charge: None

In a interview with Martyn Brown in his recent appointment at Leigh Genesis he had this to say. "I am pleased to be here at Leigh Genesis, having a good history and decent last couple of years. I will be bringing new ideas to the squad to improve all aspects of the team and new training methods which haven't been seen before. My aims whilst I am here at Leigh is to get them as high as possible in the league pyramid and to improve the knowledge of my side to nationwide status. And before you ask your next question, I will be aiming for promotion this season back to the Evo-Stick Premier."

My Aims: Season One:
Gain Promotion
Get as many cup runs as possible
Increase bank balance to healthy standard.

These will be added at the start of every season so you know what I will be trying to achieve in the coming seasons.

Pre-Season Friendlies:
Buxton 0 - 0 Leigh Genesis
Leigh Genesis 0 - 1 Cambridge City
Leigh Genesis 0 - 2 Glenn Hoddle Academy
Leigh Genesis 0 - 3 Truro (Genesis League)
Leigh Genesis 1 - 0 Da Nang (Genesis League)
Leigh Genesis 1 - 1 Stansted (Genesis League)
Leek 3 - 2 Leigh Genesis
Leigh Genesis 0 - 8 Blackburn
Leigh Genesis 0 - 5 Blackpool

Last edited:
Due to lack of time I had stopped this game and started a new one which will be posted as a story later on this evening.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Status
Not open for further replies.