Reaction score

Terry Brown sacked from Wimbledon post

Sky sports news have just received the latest news that Terry Brown has been sacked from his post as the manager of ex Premier League outfit AFC Wimbledon. The reasons for the sacking is very unclear but the infomation we are receiving is there was a fued in the dressing room. We will bring you conformation of this as soon as we receive any info.

We have just received an official statement from the club chairman Erik Samuelson

'I can confirm that Terry Brown has been sacked from his post as manager for violation of his contract. We feel he has affected the atmosphere in the changing room which lead to the inevertable circumstance of having to sack him. However Terry has done a great job at the Club so we thank him and wish him all the best for his managerial future'

View attachment 84690

Wimbledon appoint Rookie Duckett

The AFC Wimbledon board has today appointed Ryan Duckett as the man to take over the reigns at Wimbledon from Terry Bron. With no other managerial experience to his name many fans and ex players are shocked and suprised to see him appointed but hope he can achieve great things at the club.

View attachment 84694

Managers Statement

I am happy to have the chance to start my managerial career at such a great club and hope that i can bring the glory days back to Kingsmeadow. I understand why the fans are critising the choice but i promise to repay them in the form of glory.

Chairmans Statement

I am also very happy to have my man at the club and even know he has no previous experience he has all the qualities of a great manager who i know will be respected greatly by the players and staff at this club. I hope he can achieve great things and hopefully promotion to where we belong The Football League.

"ex Premier League outfit AFC Wimbledon."

That perticular line in your OP made me die a little inside. Anyhow it would be nice to see Kingsmeadow in the Premier League even if it is that other team in Kingston with no history lol!

I hope you update this mate, will be following this Wimbledon story. Cheers mate, and good luck!

great idea! i'll follow you all the way mate! COME ON YOU WOMBLES!