Talents that Never Made It

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Searched for a thread on this but couldn't find it.

There have been plenty of young talented players that failed too make the grade in the top division for there is

Francis Jeffer
Michael Ricketts
Fabrice Fernandes
Steve Marlet

I'm just thinking off the top of my head, feel free to add your own

Michael Bridges
Jody Morris
Harry Kewell

Pretty much any player who has at some point in their career played for Leeds

That Man United midfielder... Possebon?

Luke Chadwick. I remember at one time he was the next big thing.

Possebon still has time to improve though, we talking about players who've came and failed

I think it was someone else, but I just can't remember the name.

I don't think Saviola is a talent that never made it at the top level as he he's proved himself on an international level and has a great goal scoring record

i cant remember the guys name but he played for rangers season 1992-1993 was only 16

scored 13 goals from wide left(i think, including 1 v celtic!). everyone thought he would be the next massive thing. everyone wanted him man u, real madrid etc...

anyway, something went massivly wrong, he now plays in austrailia for the last 10-odd years...

michael owen ??? yea sure, he's a complete failure!!! utter ****!

Danny cadamarteri
Cherno samba
freddy adu

Dave Nugent, although he still has time I suppose. Jon Stead, was thought to be a quality youngster for Blackburn, now he's at Ipswich..

i cant remember the guys name but he played for rangers season 1992-1993 was only 16

scored 13 goals from wide left(i think, including 1 v celtic!). everyone thought he would be the next massive thing. everyone wanted him man u, real madrid etc...

anyway, something went massivly wrong, he now plays in austrailia for the last 10-odd years...

Funny... Sounds a bit like john fleck

Back