Talents that Never Made It

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4K
i understand wat hes saying about owen, he's a proven scorer but he could of been the best but he didnt live up to it

I think you guys are forgettin the biggest flop of them all Alan Smith at Man Utd

Alessandro Zarelli ;)

Jeremie Aliadiere, Jermaine Pennant (although he had a **** spell at Liverpool)

Possebon is only 19 mate.

And to add to that:

Jon Stead was doing well in division 2 but has gone off the rails completely, and I have to agree about Freddy Adu, there's a blog on BBC's website about him, it's quite recent and shows what hes doing and why he probably never achieved his potential.

i remember when Peter Crouch and Richard Pacquette was considered future stars, Mr Crouch made..wonder wut happened to the other one? anyone knows?

Pacquette has played for loads of small clubs...and I mean loads and is now at york city I think

coolcool. york city , eh is that like conference?

How about Eifion Williams, remeberin him? hehe

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Scott Huckerby

i cant remember the guys name but he played for rangers season 1992-1993 was only 16

scored 13 goals from wide left(i think, including 1 v celtic!). everyone thought he would be the next massive thing. everyone wanted him man u, real madrid etc...

anyway, something went massivly wrong, he now plays in austrailia for the last 10-odd years...
charlie miller?

Funny... Sounds a bit like john fleck

aye it does but rangers had said in the newspapers they knew what they did wrong with the other one i do fear john fleck is heading that way if they dont fix his attitude he is a wee ned now :(

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

charlie miller?

quite possibly !

i dont keep up with players but i know hes not played in the uk for the past few years and since hes in austrailia i just assumed hes been there a while...

lol i dont really care xD

he was a fat flop

Rafael Schiedt (Celtic fans know who I'm talking about... and Irony for name much?)

Le Tallec from Liverpool he was named as the greatest talent and he will become superstar.

Back