davey1288

Reaction score
View attachment 105202

So yeah, first season with Real Sociedad 3 games to go in the league sitting 4th albeit 7 points ahead of Sevilla, Barcelona away next and check out the defence, Inigo Martinez injured and 4 defenders banned, something tells me I'm going to get thumped by barca haha.

I like how you're not accusing the game of being rigged and just accepting that sometimes - just like real life - you just get really unlucky

sometimes - just like real life - you just get really unlucky
Depends on whether you see Barcelona as a winnable game. Having 3 defenders that close to yellow cards, the important ones, or all 3, should really have been rested to be a sure bet for the Barca game. Then again, if you don't fancy a win/draw, who cares. :D

That is really bad luck. You never know though, you might get an important result regardless of the injuries

All main 4 defenders get banned?

time to switch tactic to counter or park the bus and grind result

aaaaand barca scores 1 winning goal out of nowhere at 90 + 7th minute

:p

View attachment 104709

Update: Martinez recovered for the game and I held on for dear life and didn't get thumped lol. At the time I was hanging onto 4th and ended up finishing there as Sevilla lost (can't remember who against :S)

Totally forgot about the yellows and yeah didn't think barcelona was a winnable game, met them in the spanish cup and suffered convincing defeats in the previous 3 games