mersk

Reaction score
When making a substitution and choosing to make a comment to the player you're putting on, has anyone gotten a positive response yet?

I once got "looked stressed" after I demanded a good performance, which seems fair enough. But in all the other cases - no matter what I say - I get the "seemed deep in thought". I'm not even sure how to interpret this response.

Last edited:
I find that pretty realistic. A lot of players before being subbed in seem nervous or as the game says "deep in tought". Anyways if you tell them no pressure they usually get the seemed relaxed reaction.

I get the "Looked happy" reaction quite often as well. If it works anything like in FM13 though, you'll get more positive reactions the longer you stay at the club. At least that was the case for me.

Anyways if you tell them no pressure they usually get the seemed relaxed reaction.

They just get demotivated if I tell them that.

I get the "Looked happy" reaction quite often as well. If it works anything like in FM13 though, you'll get more positive reactions the longer you stay at the club. At least that was the case for me.

I suppose that's true, but I'm getting lots of positive responses during teamtalks. Just weird that they're suddenly a bunch of philosophers when they're substitutes.