Tall striker needed! With good heading!!

Mith

Reaction score
Hi guys I posted this on the "looking for a player thread" but i received no reply, so I ask you now...does anyone know of a tall, strong striker for my league one team!? must have good heading attributes so that he can support my quick striker!! please help. peace.

kiko fonesca (sp) cost at most 250k i think. and pretty good stats

Player Search > Attributes > Heading
Ask Assistant to Filter Out Unrealistc Targets?

Luciano Becchio Argentinian, from Leeds. Not sure how much he is but he's tall and decent in the air.

Christian Vieri has done wonderful headers for my Charlton team and he has good heading and is free. Look him up and when you get him play him as a target man because he has good strength and finishing as well. Seriously this is the man for the job.

Garry O'Connor.
Not sure if you will get him in league one, but its worth a try.
He is good in the air, and has a good long shot ability. I signed him for my Middlesbrough team and he scored 4 in 6, so a pretty decent bet if you ask me.

ffs.Please,use JP Woody's thread if you really want a tall striker with good heading.It was made for a reason such as this - not to waste thread.

Geez.

Marco Borriello, dont know if he is tall enough for u but he has a rating of 18 for heading n a quite decent speed. Peter Crouch on the other hand....

Garry O'Connor.
Not sure if you will get him in league one, but its worth a try.
He is good in the air, and has a good long shot ability. I signed him for my Middlesbrough team and he scored 4 in 6, so a pretty decent bet if you ask me.
Don't bring the horror on him Rob :p
Although he is overrated in the game so yeah if you can get him sign him!

Don't think many of those players use guys mentioned, would join a league side.oO)