Use the search tool in game, and select height. Then, you may bring us the answer by urself ;)

i think it's zigic..
he's 203cm, that's the number i remember..correct me if i'm wrong

The tallest player on my save is Kristof Van Hout 208cm

Kristof Van Hout is 6'10", tallest player who my scouts know of.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Just used the editor, Van Hout is second. Gerhard Stumpf is 1cm taller.

Kristof Van Hout is 6'10", tallest player who my scouts know of.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Just used the editor, Van Hout is second. Gerhard Stumpf is 1cm taller.

Yeah just found him when I loaded a game with a german team

Donal O'Sullivan is the tallest real player on my save at 205cm.

However, there are 3 regens who are taller than him, and I'm in the first season! 208cm at 16 years old! Jesus :S oO)

209cm is the tallest player on the game.. he is called Gerhard Stumpf, and he plays for TSV Kirchrode, and he's not a regen.

Kristof van Hout is the tallest footballer in the world at 2.08m and 6"10. He player for Standard Leige. Not all the heights are perfect on FM though, so there could be someone taller on there.

Last edited:
Kristof van Hout is the tallest footballer in the world at 2.08cm and 6"10. He player for Standard Leige. Not all the heights are perfect on FM though, so there could be someone taller on there.

Wow, is everyone in this world ant's because 2.08 cm is pretty small :p

There is a guy called Getu Teshome in Ethiopian club Mebrat Hail. His height is 210 cm and he is playing as striker. Jumping 20, strength 19 and heading 16.
Excellent target man, I guess.

Kristof van Hout is the tallest footballer in the world at 2.08cm and 6"10. He player for Standard Leige. Not all the heights are perfect on FM though, so there could be someone taller on there.

His wikipedia page says 6'10 too.

There is a guy called Getu Teshome in Ethiopian club Mebrat Hail. His height is 210 cm and he is playing as striker. Jumping 20, strength 19 and heading 16.
Excellent target man, I guess.

Any screenies?