erenli

Reaction score
hi guys i have some questions about football manager. when i am doing some tactics for example i choosed Valencia and all of my team players must pass to Soldado. but i couldn't find how to do that. and also when i hold a match with FC Barcelona they give a long pass toward my penalty area. a player comes up against with my goalkeeper and it goals but everytime. how can i fix it ? please, tell me guys.. thanks and sincerely..

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

up up

Well if you wanna pass to soldado i guess you mean having him as a target man, What you do is click at tactic, the your click at the squad not the player but the field, 3 boxex will appear then with Playmaker/Targetman and such.

all of my team players must pass to Soldado

On tactic screen, select Soldado and put his role as a Target Man.

FC Barcelona they give a long pass toward my penalty area. a player comes up against with my goalkeeper and it goals but everytime

Play your defenders deep and narrow against bigger teams. That way there's less space infront of goal and they're less likely to be dangerous