thekill

Reaction score
View attachment 251167View attachment 251168

I need some help with this guy.I am trying to get my wingers to cross to this guy from the touchline but for some reason he is not winning his headers.I have changed the team setting to feed the target man to head.Is the guy gonna be good enough i failed misseribly to get Carrol to score in this Fm so thought this guy was better going by his size :p.

Lacks a bit of strength and speed to be a target man, but otherwise he looks very good (height, jumping, off the ball). How good are your crossers?

In all honesty mate, stay clear or Targetmen on FM. Since maybe FM09 they have been pretty ineffective, they lose way more headers than they really should, which kind of defeats the object of having them in your team.

For me combining advanced playmakers on the wings with a Target Man has worked wonders. It is just the advanced playmakers tend to cut inside, move into channels, but also be way more passing and they do some good 1-2s in between or some nice trough passes to each other. Crossing to a Target Man by line or from deep is not working very well for me too. Raikan had a tactic with lots of crosses you might want to check it out.

Guess will try sending him loan for few years and keep backup for home grown player than.He is ****** good at corners though looks quite huge attacking near post.

Strength from 14 to 18 is very impressive! He must have a very good PA. Now that's a machine ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Strength from 14 to 18 is very impressive! He must have a very good PA. Now that's a machine ;)

I find the finishing improvement from 12 to 17 more impressive.Genie says he has reached his pa of 155 so wont develop anymore lets see i dont trust that if i give him 30 matches a season.