Sam1888

Reaction score
Currently in all my saves I use a loan striker in the false 9 role and I base my tactics round short passing and working the ball into the box.

I'm now looking to start a new save using a big 6.4+ forward! Looking to try get a lot of goals from crosses!

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently in all my saves I use a loan striker in the false 9 role and I base my tactics round short passing and working the ball into the box.

I'm now looking to start a new save using a big 6.4+ forward! Looking to try get a lot of goals from crosses!

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/151762-4-4-2-llm-dominance.html

^^

My tactic, uses route one tactics, to get the ball up forward ASAP, with a support targetman and on rushing Poacher.

Best one probably. Ghost 442 on SI Forum, just change the DLF to target man support and your lauging, both my strikers have more goals than games using it.

Best one probably. Ghost 442 on SI Forum, just change the DLF to target man support and your lauging, both my strikers have more goals than games using it.

same with mine, my poacher scored 45, my target man scored 32 in a single season ^^

same with mine, my poacher scored 45, my target man scored 32 in a single season ^^

Yeah, did try yours, team didnt take it to for some reason, my other lower league team did though, but my paocher broke his leg so had to revert to one up.

Think that was an older version of that one. .. Might try yours again with my MLS team.. :)

could you send me a private message explaining how you use it please as im struggling with goals especially strikers but im still winning

I would tell your TM to stay forward. It seems to work best in tactics I have created. Also, if he has good heading ratings, make sure to lob your crosses, so he can get under the ball. Fast crossing is for players that cannot head the ball as well.