Andyplatt

Reaction score
I'm currently Leeds in season 3 in the Prem and have just qualified for the Euro Cup. I'm looking for a Target Man to play up front with an Advanced Forward but I'm struggling to find anyone. I missed out on Mandzukic, he would have been perfect. I have the chance to sign Mitrovic for 12m but I'm not sure he will be good enough as he hasnt scored many goals in the last 3 seasons. Does anyone have any ideas?

Bas Dost maybe? He shouldn't be too expensive and is a great, tall finisher with decent heading.

What kind of budget are you working with? If price is no issue Costa, Lukaka, Kane and Benteke are all good options.
As for cheaper options Mitrovic is solid as is Islam Slimani.

Thanks both, I'll have a look at all of these. Can Spend up to about 20m upfront

Andy Carroll, though he is injury prone..

I'd be inclined to say you look at Gabriel Barbosa.. he can play all the ST roles perfectly..

Ze Gomez from Benfica turns into a world beating Target Man. He should be considerably cheap.

In my Leeds save, 2nd season in the Prem, I brought in Cauley Woodrow to play as my lone Target Man, I have to say he's brilliant and I picked him up for about £8mil