Olly_11

Reaction score
Really need a Target Man for my Preston team, looked at Fallon and Antoine Curier, budget is about £2m, any suggestions?

Try Haris Seferovic - Fiorentina reserves, he's in your budget.

Others all in your budget range
John Sutton, Motherwell
Denni Avdic, Elfsborg
Sam Vokes, Wolves
Fatos Beciraj, Dinamo
Tom De Sutter, Anderlecht
Dejan Lekic, Osasuna

My personal favourites are Seferovic and Beciraj is close second - cheap and has very good all round attributes.

You MAY not have all of those I listed, I've got 75000 players on my DB

Necid on loan?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Take a look at Jon Daly, Stefan Iversen, Soren Larsen and Marco Streller if age isn't a concern. Hope that helps, let me know who you go for

Avdic is at Bremen on my game.
Vokes is already on loan at Sheff Utd, would've loved him.
Beciraj isn't on my game.
De Sutter and Lekic worth £3m and £2.1m respectively, so can't afford them.
Like the look of Sutton, will get a scout report on Seferovic, thanks!

Take a look at Jon Daly, Stefan Iversen, Soren Larsen and Marco Streller if age isn't a concern. Hope that helps, let me know who you go for

Signed John Sutton for £475k, thanks a lot! :D

Also need a left back as my first choice, Bob Harris, has signed for Swansea instead. Any suggestions?

Cool, hope he works out for you, what budget you got for the left back? If you aren't far through the season yet Michael Ball and Jose Goncalves are available on free transfers.

Cool, hope he works out for you, what budget you got for the left back? If you aren't far through the season yet Michael Ball and Jose Goncalves are available on free transfers.

Tried for Ball, he went to Cardiff. Tried for Harris, he went to Swansea. Tried for Samuel, he went to Wolves. Goncalves has gone to Academica. Not having much luck! :p

Tried for Ball, he went to Cardiff. Tried for Harris, he went to Swansea. Tried for Samuel, he went to Wolves. Goncalves has gone to Academica. Not having much luck! :p

What season are you in?

Diego Placente for LB, 33 years old tho but for £100k you can't complain