JakeSmyth2k8

Reaction score
One Of The Options For Target Man Supply Is Run Onto Ball, So Does That Mean You Can Just Play A Realyl Quick Lone Striker With The Mids Playin Loads of Through Balls ??

In theory but it doesnt always work. I find a target man eg carew and then a runner off him eg agbonlahor works fine for me at villa.

I wouldn't mind trying this out myself actually, can anybody explain how this works, how to set it up and what kind of striker do you need to get it working properly? :)

I wouldn't mind trying this out myself actually, can anybody explain how this works, how to set it up and what kind of striker do you need to get it working properly? :)

to have striker with pace, acceleration, and really good 'off the ball'

and to have a perferred moves of 'Likes to beat offside trap'

also to have a good playmaker with passing, creativity, technique, decisions

in my arsenal team i got fabregas as playmaker and vela and paloschi upfront, Paloschi target man(run onto ball) this combination works wonders for me scores goals for fun :)

Thanks for the tips Gatid, I just had a european away game against Stuttgart, playing with Lawandowski as my target man and Mata as my playmaker and won the game 5-3 with Lewandowski scoring 4 goals, with 2 of them coming from Mata's passes. (I played Mata as AMC behind Lewandowski)

Fantastic result in my eyes!

Thanks for the tips Gatid, I just had a european away game against Stuttgart, playing with Lawandowski as my target man and Mata as my playmaker and won the game 5-3 with Lewandowski scoring 4 goals, with 2 of them coming from Mata's passes. (I played Mata as AMC behind Lewandowski)

Fantastic result in my eyes!

good to hear :)