Reaction score
Hi guys,
first I want to explain. I am Brazilian and the game is in Portuguese. and sorry for my english.
But hope you all understand.

let me share with you my tactic,

442 with a simple miner atletico where I won all the titles in which the team played ...

I lost only 4 games in the season.

State Championship
Libertadores Cup
Brazil Cup
Brazilian Championship
Club World Cup over Manchester United.

View attachment 316990

GK: Who has a good "rushing out" everyone else already knows what it takes.
CD's: Fast and with good "concentration" as other attributes already told everyone already know what are.
FB's: Good in "crossing" and who can also defend.
DM: Very good in "Tackling" and the good "pass" to help in possession.
CM: The midfield more creative and resourceful than you are, if possible training "tackling" him
W's: "Fast" and good at "Crossing"
ST RIGHT: Complete with an attribute of "pass" at least "13".
ST LEFT: One who runs around with him in the attack, which it everywhere, "creative"
and everyone else know what you need for a striker!

Corner kicks: ST right corner is the target of what appears at first to do some **** golzinhos!
ST not have a case with a good height so change is in "set pieces"

Calendar season 2012/2013:
friendly
View attachment 316992

State Championship
View attachment 316993

Libertadores Cup
View attachment 316994

Brazil Cup
View attachment 316995

Brazilian Championship
View attachment 316996
View attachment 316997

Club World Cup:
View attachment 316998

The Manchester United
View attachment 317000

judging players season:

View attachment 316991

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bf8394315bb1wdr

Go to my blog: Historia De Treinador

Page on faceebok: Football Manager-Historia De Treinador | Facebook

Thanks, I hope coments!

Last edited:
Put the download on Mediafire or something. Noone wants to register to download... Just a suggestion....

ı have two question.first use any shouts and use opposition instructions

View attachment 317371View attachment 317372

your tactic works well for now, I think it is very effective defensively, and having a powerful striker on the right becomes lethal in the corners and in the attack. I lost the match, I lost using other tactics, the result is 10 wins and a draw, the match to tie the tie with 10 men from the first minute. I will continue to use the until end of season, I'll update

View attachment 317371View attachment 317372

your tactic works well for now, I think it is very effective defensively, and having a powerful striker on the right becomes lethal in the corners and in the attack. I lost the match, I lost using other tactics, the result is 10 wins and a draw, the match to tie the tie with 10 men from the first minute. I will continue to use the until end of season, I'll update

good results and good luck with the tactic! and thanks for testing and post pictures

Last edited:
I am Portuguese too dont worry with that :D

And btw you change the strategy or de philo in the game? Specially when you are losing 1-0 or even when you are not scoring?

And OI and teamtalks...

I do not use anything .. Crying or change of strategy ..
when I play with big teams: Manchester United, City put another defensive tactic ..

talk about the team: home games: Start: aggressive-we win
Half time: 2x0: aggressive'm not happy
range over 3x0 quiet-we can improve
end: victory: quiet-very happy

So far not had a league win with this in 3 games. I'm dominating games but not scoring goals. I'm going to stick by it for now and tweak a bit,

So you use the tactic 90 minutes without change anything? Even if you start lose?
What defensive tactic?

So far not had a league win with this in 3 games. I'm dominating games but not scoring goals. I'm going to stick by it for now and tweak a bit,

maybe it's because you do not put the players that are needed for this tactic

So you use the tactic 90 minutes without change anything? Even if you start lose?
What defensive tactic?

yes .. because I like the team that is not afraid to play .. so do not change .. to be playing with the Huddersfield-Manchester United, beginning with the 442 if I do the first goal I put 4420 to hold the result until the end .. thus won the Man Utd and City

2 central defender
2 full back
2 midifielder defensive
2 wing back
2 central midifielder