PoshBoy

Reaction score
has anybody got a good tactic for man utd cos tried all or most on here and nothing really seems to work, strikers dont know where the goal is either, this is the 1st fm or champ man ive struggled on :mad:

posh, look in my 2nd tactic thread, you will want to reffer to that because it uses wingers, and from what i know...man utd NEED wingers

Well I'm currently playing a 4-3-3 with Man Utd. I play three centre fowards, but with the ones on the right and left with some aspects of a winger e.g. cross ball often, much creative freedom. I think iset my CF to preset as a striker. I play a DMC with forward runs rarely, and two Mc's who get foward, and play lots of thru balls. Thats worked for me quite well so far.

thanks lads, i started the 433 on my new game i just started cos all my wingers were injured or suspended, how you getting on with the 433? also thanks steaua i just had look at your new tactic

has anybody got a good tactic for man utd cos tried all or most on here and nothing really seems to work, strikers dont know where the goal is either, this is the 1st fm or champ man ive struggled on :mad:

nice 2 see that its not just me noticing the difference in difficulty with the new 1, never had n e trouble with all the others either

thanks lads, i started the 433 on my new game i just started cos all my wingers were injured or suspended, how you getting on with the 433? also thanks steaua i just had look at your new tactic

The 433 is doing me well so far. I'm 6 points clear after 24 games in the league. Its not a world beater (yet), but if i end up winning the league or the CL after my first season I'll be happy and will stick it up here