Tatics for my West Ham team 3 season in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_xazza

Reaction score
I've built up a squad of real quality players in my West Ham team. Problem is im strugling to get them playing together this season and i cant seem to bring out the best of some of my players

Up front I have Fleck, Wellington, Henry and Saviola. All fairly pacey and creative strikers. I need a tatic that will complement this. I have no real target man.

I alwas have tthree quality AMC's in Matias Fernandez, Dzagoev and Afellay but stuggling to get the best out of them with two strikers. Also have Skejbred but I tend to play him CM

I dont have much quality left and right midfield. In central midfield I have Skejbred, Beckham, Patrick Vieira.

Should I play Fernandez Dzagoev and Afellay in AML AMC AMR respectively? If so I surely cant play with two strikers can I?
Would appreciate any ideas anyone has, thanks.

I've built up a squad of real quality players in my West Ham team. Problem is im strugling to get them playing together this season and i cant seem to bring out the best of some of my players

Up front I have Fleck, Wellington, Henry and Saviola. All fairly pacey and creative strikers. I need a tatic that will complement this. I have no real target man.

I alwas have tthree quality AMC's in Matias Fernandez, Dzagoev and Afellay but stuggling to get the best out of them with two strikers. Also have Skejbred but I tend to play him CM

I dont have much quality left and right midfield. In central midfield I have Skejbred, Beckham, Patrick Vieira.

Should I play Fernandez Dzagoev and Afellay in AML AMC AMR respectively? If so I surely cant play with two strikers can I?
Would appreciate any ideas anyone has, thanks.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/what-tactic-suits-my-team-t11424/page15.html#post175283

Status
Not open for further replies.