Taufic Guarch(Forward) - Estudiantes Tecos[Mexico])

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Found him on a scouting voyage in Mexico. Scout and co hold him in high regard, and seems to attract a lot of big name clubs to him. His PA in the editor is -9(hidden for those who dont want to know) so he has the ability to turn class.

View attachment 55921

Will post scout report, and hopefully a 2014 screen.

Here he is in 2014 -

attachment.php

but he is a -9 PA, so he could turn out World class.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Has anyone ever signed him, and has he turned out good?

i signed him for aston villa on a joint game with my mates. as the game was processing i noticed that he scored 4 goals in one game for mexico under 20's so i go a scout report on him then decided to sign him. the first season he was shocking only scoring one goal in eleven game so i considered selling him but the last few seasons he has scored 20+ goals and so far in my latest season he has scored 14 in 14. not bad for 1.4 mil. he also got players' young player of the year as well as young player of the month about 6 times as well as finishing in the top three on a monthly basis. also on my game his attributes are soo much better than on your screenshot

Last edited:
hes improved a lot on my game. he has 23 goals in 31 appearences for mexico. i would upload a screenshot but i cant right now.like i said its on a joint game with my mates so i have to wait till the host is online to get on the game.

On my Valencia save he's on loan at Schalke 4th season in and he's got 23 goals in 26 apps... Just seems to score alot no matter his ratings.

Signed him with Everton as a prospect, loaned him out to Cardiff in the Championship when he was about 18 or 19 and he hit over 20 goals. Stopped playing that game for a while but I am looking forward to seeing how good he can become.

Just got this kid for Wolfsburg, think he's scored 12 goals in 4 games for Mexico youth but I've only brought him on as a sub once. Did ok for a first go, might loan that sucker out.

He is a really good player. For his Mexican side Tecos, he has 33 goals in 2nd season, Bayern just signed him though...

i am in 2016, with qpr, and i signed him during end of season, he has 65 caps and 44 goals for mexico now, and looks good for the season to come. i will post screen shots this evening...

Would it be possible if someone could send me a facepack of him... I'm looking to sign him in the future and would love a picof him in the game

Signed him for lyon in first season scored a couple in only few apps ended up selling him to southampton who were in champ in 2012 scored 41 goals for them in the championship.

Signed him for Blackpool in my second season 7 goals 10 assists in first 27 games, then Chelsea ruined his focus by declaring interest and failed to score in next 20. Great signing for around 1 million though,

I signed him for 26m in 2016/17. He's absolutely insane for me, I will post a screenie laters.

Here we go..... 2 stats have dropped one bit because we've just finished pre-season. So, that's only normal.

He is. He's moved Aguero and Lukaku. And Lukaku is a complete and utter beast on my game too.

Hes at Juve on my game and is world class...