TAX!!

ivancannon86

Reaction score
im currently in 2016, just about to start the 2016-2017 season with rangers. im wondering wther im paying outrageous tax or is just me.

last month my tax expenditure was around 3.9million quid. and its been that irrespective of my balance for the last god know how many seasons.

its killing me having to pay around 16 million a season in tax.

IS THIS NORMAL????????!!?!?!

im sure IRL the tax bracket you are in is based on how much you earn

dont quote me on that though

didnt know wether it was due to rangers going **** up and then restarting as the NEWCO

By the end of my 2015 season at Liverpool I had paid £38.6 million in taxes, however my total income was £420 million...still too much though!!:)

I always thought it was to do with the players wages aswell?about half there wages are taxed?

Yeah 50% tax above like £45,000 a year I think, unless you have a good accountant...

unless your names asamoah gyan, gets paid 140k a week and takes home 140k after tax....ZERO tax were he plays, so afte tax he is the highest paid player on fm. messi might be on 285K a week but after tax its like 130K

With 390M € income last season, I paid 39M € on tax, and on a side note I also paid 47M € on non-football costs( **** me right) and 20M € on "other"

By the end of my 2015 season at Liverpool I had paid £38.6 million in taxes, however my total income was £420 million...still too much though!!:)
How are liverpool avoiding taxes?:O Tax in england is set at 20% it should be 80 million

I need to check how much profit I made, pretty sure I didn't see £160 million even after spunking most of it on players i 'had' to have...come to think of it I did see the cleaner driving a brand new rolls-royce...

Back