TBM's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

This is a place where if you have a problem i will fix it. Think of me as FM-Base's resident agony aunt. If you wish to remain anonymous that will be fine but i hope most of the thread is jokey advice and you will post your problem for everyone to see. So don't be afraid to be the first to ask and get those problems solved!

Thanks,
TBM :wub:

I don't see why anyone would want to do this. :S

I have a problem. I don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg?

No offence but you're 14. Not really going to be able to give people proper advice, if someone takes this seriously

I have a problem. I don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg?
How would you like this to be solved. Do you want the answer or do you want to know how to deal with philosophical issues that humans naturally ponder?

No offence but you're 14. Not really going to be able to give people proper advice, if someone takes this seriously
I know it's really just a bit of banter and such. Be good to know what people are like away from the keyboard.

but they're still at the keyboard...
I know but i just hope people share there problems so people can see what they are like. Do you have a problem you need a solution to? I'm happy to show you what i am made of ;)

I know but i just hope people share there problems so people can see what they are like. Do you have a problem you need a solution to? I'm happy to show you what i am made of ;)
haha nah I haven't got anything a 14 year old can give me advice on ;)

Somtimes when I wake up in the morning my ***** is pointing upwards and is kind of hard. It does go down and soft a bit later but I get really odd looks from my family when im trying to eat my bowl of co co pops on my lap and I keep spilling the milk as its hard to balance on it.

What can I do about this? Many thanks, Joe.

Somtimes when I wake up in the morning my ***** is pointing upwards and is kind of hard. It does go down and soft a bit later but I get really odd looks from my family when im trying to eat my bowl of co co pops on my lap and I keep spilling the milk as its hard to balance on it.

What can I do about this? Many thanks, Joe.
Chop it off. I had the same problem but it is now sorted. Hope this is satisfactory, TBM

No because that would hurt :( plus its massive and I dont think the bin men would take it as its quite heavy and wont go in recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.