Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Greek Side

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Right guys, the Basel story went **** up.

Mainly because of 10 injuries to key players in pre-season, then restarting, then getting the same again, then players refusing to come to Basel, instead opting for basement dwellers Novara.

So, again, these are your options!:

Real Sociedad -
Good, youthful squad with real opportunity for quality to be injected. May be able to eventually break the monotony of La Liga's top two.

Sochaux -
State of the Art youth facilities, Europa League spot this season, and a real chance to take a shot at the Ligue 1 title.

Real Oviedo -
17th in La Liga all time table, now in Segunda b1. Can I return them to previous glories?

Any Greek Side -
Due to the name TheBeardOfZeus, StuW's idea, should the God of Olympus lead a Grecian team to glory?

Other -
Please suggest!Feel free to comment guys, and if you want to see my style, look at the now-defunct "Creating Swiss Cheese With Ease" story, that last a post.

Mod's, I promise this one will last longer.

That Oviedo sounds quite interesting....

I thought it was something different, something I stumbled upon when looking at Real Sociedad.

Would be a good challenge too. Can you see why I got right frustrated with the Basel save?

Yes mate, pretty **** luck! Ive been ok with Inurys in my save so far, only a few and some Viruses!

You decided on humour or serious yet?

I'm thinking of a mix.

I get all heated in FM, so I'm bound to be serious at points, but I'm thinking of adding Ian Holloway-esque press conferences.

I couldn't keep coming up with the creativity you have mate, AC Milan is the ideal side to have a laugh with too.

I'm thinking of a mix.

I get all heated in FM, so I'm bound to be serious at points, but I'm thinking of adding Ian Holloway-esque press conferences.

I couldn't keep coming up with the creativity you have mate, AC Milan is the ideal side to have a laugh with too.

Holloway style sounds good mate!

Yeah as a Milan fan I dont mind taking the **** out of our aging team, got to have a bit of a laugh at them :p

Real Oviedo man. Get to the la liga and destroy the barca madrid domination in la liga !

Thanks for voting Eveiro dude!

Right, we have currently 3 for Oviedo, 2 for Sochaux, 1 for Greeks and Sociedad.

Keep voting, again first to 10 votes wins!

And I just want to get a game started, and suggest ideas for titles.

Real Oviedo sounds interesting , so it gets my vote :)

Sochaux have taken the lead with 6, leaving Oviedo on 5!

Could be a close one this!

voted greek love the hellas league and think it would be a gd challange

Well, it looks like Sochaux has won!

Unless there is a surge now and I extend it to 15 votes, Les Lionceaux will be the club.

Right, I'm starting my save with FC Sochaux-Montbeliard.

Be on the lookout for - Giving Le Lionceaux their Roar - A FC Sochaux-Montbeliard Story!