TEA FOR ONE 41121 P 101 CC KNAP

Fenech

Reaction score
Another Brilliant Tactic from KNAP - From his Tea for One Series. The most prolific Tactician in the FM Community.

Knap produces top tactics and by far the most prolific tactic creator in the FM Community. All credit for these Tactics belong to KNAP.

Attachments

• !!FM20.3.0ARGUSknap343P102ECCC.fmf
    43 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:
I know how good Knap is, but these League results don’t mean anything if they are being done with Liverpool. It could well be an amazing tactic, but reality is even if they had Alan pardew in charge they’d probably still win the league.

I know how good Knap is, but these League results don’t mean anything if they are being done with Liverpool. It could well be an amazing tactic, but reality is even if they had Alan pardew in charge they’d probably still win the league.

Completely Agree. They are just screenshots from a completely different test. Just examples. The tests are not being done with Liverpool. (y)

The title and the attached tactic don't seem to match.

Is is not the Argus one?

@Cadoni Okay, not that it make so much sense, as other users who post multiple tactics does it in the thread I linked in one tactic one thread format and those tactics gets through the test process, and example could be Byh he/she got quite a few tactics in the test result, but well if it aint broke ;)

I only have one threas on SI, so happy with just one here to link with the testing.