arsenallad14

Reaction score
I need some help with this little project I was doing in the English Blue Square Premier....

I had made a team with both mine and all of my friends in the team...
I did all of the things to do with creating the club..

The problem came when I went to start my career as the club, in the select nations part at the beginning, England was grayed out and had an exclamation mark there before.

Any advice on how to sort out this problem would be much appreciated, as I want to start straight away.

Last edited:
I need some help with this little project I was doing in the English Blue Square Premier....

I had made a team with both mine and all of my friends in the team...
I did all of the things to do with creating the club..

The problem came when I went to start my career as the club, in the select nations part at the beginning, England was grayed out and had an exclamation mark there before.

Any advice on how to sort out this problem would be much appreciated, as I want to start straight away.
(i am by no means an expert in the editor) you have to go back into the editor, load database, then there is a list of things on the bottom left, go on competitions. in the search box, type in 'Blue Square Bet Premier', and click on it. then, on the left, the second thing down, it says teams, click on it. then click on a team, on the bottom right you can pick 'swap' then a box comes up with a search bar in it. search for your created team, save the database, and then it's done. :)

If you hover the mouse cursor over the exclamation point it should give you a clue as to the reason it will not load. I have often found it easier to replace a team from a lower division and then swap them with a team in the Blue Square to avoid crashes. I have not yet done this on FM13 but in previous versions the F.A. Cup was often the cause of similar crashes.

In the editor click the check nation rules and it will tell you what's wrong, too.