Reaction score
My Stade Rennais team on FM are destroyers. I am in the year 2016 and have developed a fantastic champions league challenging squad through regens and youths. However, one thing that always happens and is extremely frustrating is that we concede goals to the worst opposition. Another thing, they always score directly after me! Frus-trat-ing.

Exhibit 1:

2011-05-10_00002.jpg

Look at the domination in that game, yet, i don't win.

Exhibit 2:

2011-05-04_00005.jpg

Hm, doest look as bad, but Nice are on a 3 match loosing streak AND are 13th in the league.

Finally, Exhibit 3:

2011-05-10_00005.jpg

Waow, they've scored 5 goals all season before playing me.

Its not my strikers as they are Carlos Recarte (regen) 20 fin, 14 com, 16 pace, 16 long shot AND Andre 17 fin, 15 com, 16 fin, 12 long shot.

Anyone else have trouble like this?

Your squad is complacent against weaker teams. Need to sort your pre-match and half-time team talks out.

Your squad is complacent against weaker teams. Need to sort your pre-match and half-time team talks out.

This annoys me big time, if what you say was true then explain the huge shots at goal??? and for me it's the amount of goals cut off i.e. obvs not offside or the other team has something like 20+ fouls and 0 yellow cards and then your on 5 fouls 3 yellows??? for some complete random reason the AI has decided to throw in a "freak result" except they happen on a regular occurrence.