FM2014Fan

Reaction score
I was going to create my hometown for MLS but since people say theres a bug or a glitch that has it where it doesnt allow you to i was going to cretae my team and put in the lowest england league but

a) not sure if i should put it in the Vamanara South or North and what info i would need to find to create the game in the pre game editor...

The bold stuff is the stuff im not 100% as i just basically used some of the stuff from another team in the lowest england league playable

Nation: England (I want put canada but not sure if that would work)
Based Nation: England (I want put canada but not sure if that would work)
City: Hamilton (I want put Hamilton but not sure if that would work)
Reserve Teams: Not sure what to put here?

Ownership:
Chairman Title:
Ownership Type: Owner owns the team (Not sure what to put in game?)

Attendance: 22,500 + 1500 standing (how do i setup so that 22,500 is seating and the rest is is standing)

Max Attendence: 24000

Training:
Youth Coaching:
Youth Facilities:
Youth Recruitment:

Not sure for the Facilities because our youth will be using our main clubs pitch/field to train on

Fiances (General):
Balance:
Transfer Budget:
Remaining Wage Budget:

Average Match Ticket Price: 16.96 (what Toronto FC is)
Average Season Ticket Price: 242 (what toronto FC is)
Number of Season Ticket Holders: I figured 16,000 then that way it gives 8,000 single game tickets per game

Competitions:
Division: Not sure if i wanna do Vanarama Conference South or North
Weekend Home Match Day: In Canada it's a 18 game season and is anywhere from fri, sat or sun so not sure
Midweek home match day: Not sure what the basic one is in england

Regional Divisions:
For Bath it's listed England Southern League First divison, Vanarama Conference South and England Southern League Premier Division not sure if this is history or not

Support Profile:
Loyalty:
Passion:
Patience:
Affluence:
Temperament:

Contract Types:
Players all Part Time except for Younger then put Non contract

Coaches all part time

For players and staff i plan on putting no one but creating the team owner as chairman and then signing players and staff soon as i start my new database in the game

Rival Clubs: Not sure which england clubs to put as rivals as we are a Canadian team playing in England

Affiliations: How do i set up a parent club and minor farm club.. aka lower affiliations.

My only other question is how do i set up a U21 and U18 squad for my team or does it do that automatically

Last edited:
You could create a team and use swap button to replace a team in MLS... But if you want to put it in another league I recommend using Canada at CSL.

the thing is tho is CSL playable tho.. Because i want to have a FC that has a U18 type team or something like a U23 and such and not sure if MLS has a U18 squad and such..

Last edited:
I made a CSL with reserve and U18 for FM14.

I included canadian team from USA lower leagues... It was pretty fun.

I mean even if i have to put my U18 and U21 or something in england i can out my main squad in MLS or have my MLS and reserve squad in Canada and my U18 from Canada but U18 team plays in England.

Yeah, it was playable, I think I will do something similar for FM15.

Yeah sure, anything is possible with the editor... The limit is your imagination. ;)

how do i set up reserve teams like U21 or U18 etc..

Like for example for now if i put my canadian team in england would it automatically create a U18 squad. tab like u would have if u were an england team

Last edited:
For the first... When you create the stucture, at the bottom, you can choose the kind of reserves.

For the second... Check out how is the team structure of Werder Bremen in Germany... You can do the same, when you add your U18 or/and U21, just assign a league for that team.

hmm must of did something wrong because i got this View attachment 321193

that is before i even added the reserve squads

what i did is i put them in the English Northern Premier league Priemier Division... do i have to remove a club from that league first because its hardcoded?

Last edited:
are you aloud to have more then 1 reserve club in fm15 or no

Yep... Use the "swap buttom" to replace one team for another.

stupid question in the game or editor

edit: nm found where...

thanks for all your help

Last edited:
got some type of crash dump so i might not be able to put the Canadian team into England will have to make ti a England team

Well... If you want upload your DB and tell me where should be each team, I could do it for you. No problem.

Then you just will need to edit info and other staff.

what age do the MLS players get drafted at because can USA Youth intakes come in at 15 yrs old because ill change the team into MLS if that is the case

Well... If you want upload your DB and tell me where should be each team, I could do it for you. No problem.

Then you just will need to edit info and other staff.

I was just using the default roster...

I wanted Hamilton, ON as a team but not sure if i did something wrong in the database that made the game crash or if u cant have a Canadian team in an england league..

If i cant put the Canadian team in England then ill go with a MLS Hamilton team but im hoping to put my U21 and U18 in england which i dont think i can... If i cant then ill have to create a U23 league for MLS teams or U21 league..

Last edited:
hamiltonfctest2_zps8f2db719.jpg

hamiltonfctest1_zps2a6915ca.jpg

Will i get England youth intakes and will i be recognized as a England team or recognized as a Canadian team..