mattcouchman

Reaction score
Right, I'm QPR, was sitting top of the Championship after 15 games, 1 loss, 3 draws, creating chances and scoring goals for fun, conceding only 8. 5 games on and this happened:

QPR 0 - 4 Barnsley
Newcastle 6 - 1 QPR
West Brom 3 - 1 QPR
QPR 2 - 5 Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday 4 - 0 QPR

I'm really at a loss for words as to what's gone on.

I play an attacking 4-4-2 formation with a target man and poacher up top. In the middle I have a ball winning midfielder and an advanced playmaker.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as its doing my head in. Also, teams tend to score every chance they get.. i.e. Barnsley had 4 shots, Newcastle had 9 and Sheffield United had 7.. Yet my keeper is good! He's the same guy who only conceded 8 in my first 15 games, then weve gone and shipped 22 in 5! :'(

You've got to think back and remember if you made any slight changes to tactics, brought in a new player, changed a corner taker or anything like that. It could be something as simple as that.

my newcastle got promoted to premier league and thing were going smoothly but now its goin downhill, i use all the tactic possible but i cant win no matter wat. getting tired of this game

yeah its a pain when that happens, basically the computer is realising how you play, so it counters you, you have to change tactics

Similar to my Hull side. It nearly got me the sack. Bad team moral and stuff like that dosen't help. You may have to alter your tactics.

Yeah change yout tactics now and again but dont change them every match because sometimes it can wrong, it has done for me a few times.