Team guide - Real Madrid Club de Futbol

Yeah can do it later. Havent uploaded a tactic before, but will give it a try. Still doing some minor tweaks to the tactic, to see what happens so not fully ready. But have been working well for me! :)

I got Rakin's tactic to work for me last night :), won all my pre-seasons matches and Morata got 2 goals :p

I got Rakin's tactic to work for me last night :), won all my pre-seasons matches and Morata got 2 goals :p

Sounds good! It looked like a good tactic to use, how is it working in away games? Thinking of using my own at home and that away. Sweet :) good thing with morata is that he looks to develope great, and can play as an inside forward on the left flank aswell!

Sounds good! It looked like a good tactic to use, how is it working in away games? Thinking of using my own at home and that away. Sweet :) good thing with morata is that he looks to develope great, and can play as an inside forward on the left flank aswell!

well I restarted it and got it to start working asap with "Team Cohesion" and brought in all the stuff you mention and building up my youth training ground

beat the Castilla 2-1 (H), Rapid Wein 2-0 (A) and SV Reid 2-1 (A), got USA Chivas next so I'll post a screenshot of how that goes loaned out Morata to Villarreal and Varane to Dortmund, trying to sell Carvalho, Kaka & Raul Albiol and going to use some of the castilla players to replace them or bring in some of the players you mention

Okey, it's good to start building for the future straight away. So you won't have to "worry" that much about it later on, as you can rely on your staff and coaches to help your youngster develop and make it to the first team in the future.

Haha okay, pretty consistent results, but one should have in mind that it takes a while before all the players have learned the tactics and started playing as a team. So a few mixed results in the pre-season isn't that strange. Gonna take a look now and try to upload my tactic! Great to send Morata on loan at Villarreal since it's a really competetive team compared to Castilla, and he will get his playing time and develop well. Varane to Dortmund seems a perfect fit aswell! I mean he can get to play European football and against strong German sides like München, Schalke and Leverkusen etc. And with the potential he posses aswell, think he will become a real BEAST!

You might consider keeping one of Carvalho or Albiol, if you don't get good money for them for which you can get in a great replacement. Maybe just me but I love Iñigo Martinez from Real Sociedad, Spanish and left-footed with good potential. Or you can go for Kurt Zouma, whom seems to become brilliant for everyone else.

It's a bit sad but it feels like Kaká isn't needed at Real Madrid, since you have Mesut Özil and Luka Modric whom can play as attacking midfielder. And I am playing with a advanced playmaker on my right flank, so either Özil or Di Maria plays in that position and Modric or Özil (if not on the flank) plays in the center.

Here you all go, my Real Madrid tactic; HERE!http://fmfile.com/opplastninger/1353944730.tac

... and HERE! you have another version of that tactic. Explanation follows;

AlexanderO - Real Madrid tactic; home (the first one, the one i uses)

This tactic is the one that I'm using when playing at home, since you have the advantage in every match that you play at Santiago Bernabeu the tactic is quiet offensive. At home I want the team to play offensive and attractive football. Creat a lot of chances, lots of shots which also will result in ball possession. You can always alternate and change the ticks to see what results you get. When it comes to shouts I'm not quiet sure yet, which ones I should use. So you have to try your way, to see what gives the best results.

I recommend the following players for the positions of the tactic;

Pos. | First choice | Second choice (I recommend this because the roles are going to match the players the best)

GK | Iker Casillas | Antonio Adan

RB | Alvaro Arbeloa | Sergio Ramos/Nacho
LB | Marcelo | Fabio Coentrao
CB | Pepe | Raphael Varane
CB | Sergio Ramos | Raul Albiol

DM | Xabi Alonso | - (Beñat or Nuri Sahin in the future)
CM | Sami Khedira | Michael Essien

AMR | Mesut Özil | Angel Di Maria
AMCV | Luka Modric | Mesut Özil/Kaká

AC | Karim Benzema | Gonzalo Higuain/Alvaro Morata
AL | Cristiano Ronaldo | José Callejon

AlexanderO - Real Madrid tactic; 2:nd version.

Compared to the first tactic this one is more about keeping the ball in the team, and build up play until you get the chance. I'm hoping for this tactic to work good away from home, in the more tough matches. BUT I haven't tried this tactic that much, so I have no idea of which shouts to use and if it actually works away from home. But will be testing it in the coming games, so can post when I know more about it. Another difference in this tactic is the fact that the inside forward(Ronaldo) is playing on the right flank and you have a winger on the left side (Özil/Di Maria) with the advanced playmaker in the middle. TEST YOUR WAY, to get the best results!

*SHOULD MENTION THAT I DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT TACTICS, EVERYTHING I KNOW IS THAT IT HAVE WORKED IN EARLIER GAMES AND SOME MATCHES IN FM13 FOR ME. SO CAN'T GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS*

Last edited:
I edited my previous post, the first tactic that I uploaded was unfortunately not the right one. So I have changed the link now, so it should be the right one! Sorry for the troubles! But now it should be fixed! Enjoy.

Okey, it's good to start building for the future straight away. So you won't have to "worry" that much about it later on, as you can rely on your staff and coaches to help your youngster develop and make it to the first team in the future.

Haha okay, pretty consistent results, but one should have in mind that it takes a while before all the players have learned the tactics and started playing as a team. So a few mixed results in the pre-season isn't that strange. Gonna take a look now and try to upload my tactic! Great to send Morata on loan at Villarreal since it's a really competetive team compared to Castilla, and he will get his playing time and develop well. Varane to Dortmund seems a perfect fit aswell! I mean he can get to play European football and against strong German sides like München, Schalke and Leverkusen etc. And with the potential he posses aswell, think he will become a real BEAST!

You might consider keeping one of Carvalho or Albiol, if you don't get good money for them for which you can get in a great replacement. Maybe just me but I love Iñigo Martinez from Real Sociedad, Spanish and left-footed with good potential. Or you can go for Kurt Zouma, whom seems to become brilliant for everyone else.

It's a bit sad but it feels like Kaká isn't needed at Real Madrid, since you have Mesut Özil and Luka Modric whom can play as attacking midfielder. And I am playing with a advanced playmaker on my right flank, so either Özil or Di Maria plays in that position and Modric or Özil (if not on the flank) plays in the center.

well Carvalho is injury for 7 weeks so I might have to keep him now :(

Aah, a bit unlucky there.. :( since now you won't get as much for him and you will have to pay his wages. But since you loaned out Varane, maybe it was good that you got to keep Carvalho!

Could you please re-upload your tactics. Link is broken.....

I sold Arbeloa because I hate him and don't want him in my team. Will Carvajal be a good enough starter?

tried *** tactics for RM, they are playing great but biggest problem is RONALDO, only scored 5 goals in 10 matches, tried mourinho magic tactic = ronaldo ****, tried few tactics from fm12 = ronaldo ****, tried other tactic which are created specially for real madrid and again ronaldo ****, tried him at right(inside forward-attack) nothing,tried him as striker again nothing, tried him on the left side(also inside forward) nothing, so please guys does anyone know how can i get best of him, i want him to be a beast like in real life, HELP :D

tried *** tactics for RM, they are playing great but biggest problem is RONALDO, only scored 5 goals in 10 matches, tried mourinho magic tactic = ronaldo ****, tried few tactics from fm12 = ronaldo ****, tried other tactic which are created specially for real madrid and again ronaldo ****, tried him at right(inside forward-attack) nothing,tried him as striker again nothing, tried him on the left side(also inside forward) nothing, so please guys does anyone know how can i get best of him, i want him to be a beast like in real life, HELP :D

I played him as inside forward in AML, he scores alot, 2 goals per 3 games in ratio i think. But after a season, i played him upfront with benzema, benzema as DLF, and ronaldo as AF.

Maximize set pieces. There's an exploit in Near Post attack. Cross, long throws. Put Ronaldo in Attack Near post or Flick on. I bought Azpilicueta for his long throw, and ronaldo was lethal in long throws, won Player of the year and scores around 50 out of 40 matches i think. Use him also as a targetman(team tactics), run onto ball(or mixed, he can be lethal in any of the supply).

I love this guide, I have just ended 2012 in the game and have bought in some good players. I would recommend the Argentinian wing back Gino Peruzzi and Wellington Nem but others are Papadopolous, Illaramiendi and the Hoffenhiem forward Joselu on loan he has scored 9 so far for me

I use him as a right winger, he scores from the spot more than anything else but with Higuain, Benzema and Joselu as forwards his pace, dribbling and crossing are perfect for that role but a very good left footed winger (BALE) it can bring some great results.

One more thing is create your own roles. I play Ronaldo on the right wing but his "sliders" are set up as a advanced forward

I am not quite sure I follow you. There seem to be quite a bit of features in ootp that people here want in the game, perhaps I should have a look at it. Problem is, baseball confuses me...

