Team instruction for team contain many big players?

ADSUPERJENIUS

Reaction score
hi all, good morning.

Im a newbie in creating tactic for football manager. after years just be "football watcher" and just using another's tactic, now I just wanna feel how does it like to became a "football manager"

so ,Im decided to create tactic at my own,and try to improve my tactical knowledge ,by read detail football analysis from zonalmarking, bigsoccer,etc

ok.now about the game. currently, Im managing small teams, so I didnt have much pressure (the mission from the chairman just mid-table finish).my team possess of quick winger who have good crossing ability, and full back that also good crosser

my forward , I have tall footballer, he is good at jumping and heading,also tall too. this is my main strikers,except when I facing big oposition teams. for his partner, I wonder should use AMC or ST, since both are good to accompany this target man.

currently, I play deeper, because play small teams,not sure to play high one. I hassle opponents, as my player are all good stamina and strength, so I tend to play more physical. not sure wheter doing get stuck in or not,altought most of my defensive player are good tackler.
because my winger are fast, I play wider.
I didnt ask for direct passing on TI, because lack of good passer from the back. I want my team to use DLP and Goalkeeper more to do direct ball
I didnt sure ,should I play offside trap or not. my defender seems good to play offside trap,as they have good communication ability. but I just understand how to do offside trap on higher defensife line. I dont know how this could work at deeper one.
I play "exploit the flanks" so I could use the speed of my wingers,and the tall of my strikers

now I explain my player role.
start from the back

my goalkeeper is good goalkeeper,both throwing and kicking. but my central defender and left back are poor passer, while my right back are decent passer,but not a good one. So I ask my goalkeeper to do long kick to my target man. I give my goalkeeper , GK with defend duty,because my team play deep

Both of my central defender, roled central defender. because their poor passing ability. When I not play offside trap, one of them who better in the air, I set as "stoper"duty

My Full back,both are full back (support).

both my winger set as winger (support)

I have 2 CM. this still confuse me
one of them must be Deep-lying-playmaker.because my poor passing from defender, I hope my midfield,who are good passer, do this work. But, I dont know wheter should put him on DM or CM position
the another one, I do have ball winner, and good box to box. I read guide at another site. it says there are 4 jobs for my midfield to do: protect defence, winning ball, linking attack, and creating chances
defensife is first priority, so my DLP would be the one who protect defence,and become creator

but for his partner, I wonder what should do. I dont know how box to box do defense. Ball winner is perfect combination, as he would be both winning the ball and linking attack as a runner. but, my bwm is lack of areal ability. which mean,at open play, I just have 1 target man who good in the air. I need more, while another player in midfield who good in the air, is bad BWM,but perfect BTB

and now the striker,is also,still undecisive

1 of them must be a target man. dont know should be support or attack duty.from his ability,he would better attack duty

but for his partner, I dont know what should be.my team does have good enghance, good poacher who good in the air too, and advanced forward who are good dribller

should I use bigman-little man , then all of them would be good to start.this bring lot of confusion

so,currently my problem that I wanna ask here is

1.About offside trap and get stuck in. when best to use this? so I could decide should I use or not

2.width. I play wider,but some people do say this give enemy much space to exploit,since I just have 4 midfield.but play narrower suit for team that bad passing ability and dont play winger .

3.how to made use of flanks? there are few option avaiable.exploit the flanks,clear ball to flanks, look for overlap.

4.CM combination. should I play my DLP on DM or CM?
should he accompanied with BTB or BWM?

5.striker combination. what best for my team? play false nine-false ten? big man-little man?

Thanks a lot for any help.