Reaction score
Ok, so im in my second season with Napoli, i finished 2nd the first year and conceded a fair amount of goals.

Now, for some strange reason, i am conceding lots of goals and im playing the same tactic?

View attachment 175381View attachment 175382

For my tactics i even tried putting Elia and Sosa to just MR and ML but no difference. Whats the problem and how can i stop it?

sounds like the imfamous second season syndrone some people have said the game adapts to certain tactics dony know if this is true or not but sometimes i try change tactic for like cup comps or plying llt

sounds like the imfamous second season syndrone some people have said the game adapts to certain tactics dony know if this is true or not but sometimes i try change tactic for like cup comps or plying llt

Thats annoying too! I always get second season syndrome, and in charge of such a high profile club, that could get me sacked!

dont know if you have tried il devesto tactic mate i have been using that since was released never had any signs of second seas syndrome or any dip in form what so ever?

Nahh, ive never used any tactics from the forums. Ill download it and give it a bash, cheers mate.

Nahh, ive never used any tactics from the forums. Ill download it and give it a bash, cheers mate.

know what ya mean mate i was like that on other FMs but have found it gets harder n harder to create good consistant tactic only few suceed in my experience would recomend tho mate people have used it with napoli and have raped over every team and comp in europe!

Get rid of Cannavaro and Dossena. After I got rid of them, I conceded the least goals and also won the league :)

I always have 3 different tactics under match preparation. When I notice that the team begins to get worse results after a good series of matches, I change tactic for a couple of games and that usually fixes it.