team/league ID

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

leakey

Aug 21, 2009
Hiya.

How do youknow what the team/league ID is when creating a sig on your website?
Many thanks.

NUm1Nibbler

Mar 9, 2010
Sarpsborg

I was wondering if someone could give me league and team id for sarpsborg premier divisoin norway as my editor isnt working

NUm1Nibbler

Mar 9, 2010
i cant

im really sorry but it isnt working at the mo but would apreciatte it if somone did it for me

????!!!!

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
LAZY git!

load up the actual game and go to preferences, display and sound, tick show all unique id's

if your editor isn't working

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
To want a sig, when your not playing FM because it isn't working it sort of defeats the point doesn't it really :S

Its supposed to track your progress :p

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
There you go then, follow what i just said above then confirm it and open a game with that team on the database and it should be at the top below their name

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
I could have gave him all the answers, but i find that if im forced to look and discover for myself i learn more for the future ;)

no need to spoon feed, when the chap is probably capable himself lol

and WOW this thread has been made that long! talk about patient for an answer