Team meeting

• Thread starter Thread starter crazyeyes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

crazyeyes

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone knew an easy way to get a team meeting as every time i go in it says not a suitable time

1) do it when you are on a good run of form to praise them
2) do it when you are in a slump, get them fired up
3) you cannot do them every week, you need at least a month or two inbetween
4) have one when your AM suggests it

i went in various times this season and not got one my players morale is brutal

I'd also do one in preseason either try just before the friendlies or just before the new season kicks off. I always do it and the morale hits a nice level for me

I have one once a month just to tell them how proud or ashamed I am of them. Then I leave... Don't wanna hear **** from the players cause one or two may have an attitude problem and would just decrease the overall team morale.

The only time I have ever had any trouble holding a meeting is if I don't wait long enough in between. Then the players complain that they are having a meeting again already. I usually hold meetings immediately after games. KevArker I think I will try your suggestion as I see that being a common problem in my meetings; we win 5 straight I tell them they are playing well, captain I couldn't agree more, and then some random player picks a fight telling my captain he is talking rubish. Maybe I have the wrong captain in place, but still will try that to get through the season at least!

1) do it when you are on a good run of form to praise them
2) do it when you are in a slump, get them fired up
3) you cannot do them every week, you need at least a month or two inbetween
4) have one when your AM suggests it

And when you first take over a club, especially if you don't have a particularly high reputation :)

Back