mightyred75

Reaction score
Going to build my own tactics but got a question. My players will have different mentalities dependant on positioning. Normally when I need to attack or defend more I would change team slider but does this have an effect on player individually set mentality. In other words would I have to manual adjust every player slider??

no just take into consideration when playing top teams you will have to play are more defensive tactics to overcome the opposistion.

Going to build my own tactics but got a question. My players will have different mentalities dependant on positioning. Normally when I need to attack or defend more I would change team slider but does this have an effect on player individually set mentality. In other words would I have to manual adjust every player slider??

If you have mentality set to individual players changing the team slider will have no affect on them. You would need your players mentality set to team.

Just have several mentality versions of the same tactic set up, one for defensive, standard and attack. Can also do one for Keep Ball, and Shut up Shop as in the TT&F.

I've never been able to build a defensive mentality that worked though so if you come up with a good one let me know lol.