team recentlyvery sloppy...any changes i couild make??

babu

Reaction score
this is my arsenal team in first seaosn and recently they yhave been playing very sloppy and last 7 games 5 of them are draws..

is there any changes i could make in the team insutractions to fit my team? or change a players rolee??

also any players i should sell or buy? chjeers

Untitled-173.jpg

Untitled1-9.jpg

You should have three different tactics in the match preparation and rotate between them, also you can lower the match prep from very high to average to save on conditioning of your players

edit: also if it was me, i would change your AF to DFL, philosophy from rigid to fluid and your attacking mid to advanced playmaker and change your creative freedom from more disciplined to default

Last edited:
You should have three different tactics in the match preparation and rotate between them,

I only ever play with one tactic and one style of playing and have never struggled, never rotate tactics or change my philosophy and I win leagues for fun. Changing the players role does sometimes work for me though if the player's attributes fit a slightly different role.

I'd just give them a bollocking constantly until they win, fine players for poor performance, drop them even...

Hold a team meeting to tell them they are playing ****, that will fire them up