tommarrs

Reaction score
i am encountering this error: you need to select a goalkeeper/ you have not selected a captain. however they are selected but i cannot continue because of this. i have also tried to go on holiday for the match but when i click to go on holiday the game crashes and says it has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.
can anyone help me with this as im in 2015 and have just taken the england job. so i really want this save working again.
cheers.

i have the exact same problem in 2015. The game randomly deleted my current selections and tactics and then says that i have no GK or captain selected, yet i clearly have, also my assistant says that he has spaces in his team advice due to next match restrictions/lack of players. I can't find a way round it. Could go back to close season but i'd started quite well and don't want to! oh well.

yes that is the exact same problem i have. it also started doing this when my tactics and selection were randomly deleted :S
i really need a way around this as my back up save for this carreer takes me back a whole season!