metropolisCZ

Reaction score
Managing Ivory Coast national team, around 10 matches without problem, but suddenly when trying to submit a team selection into a match, message "you need to select a goalkeeper" appears. Of course I have him selected. I solved it by going on holiday for one day, hoping it will be okay next time, but it was the same next time. :/

Can somebody help, please?

Yes, team selections are sometimes a problem. Just happenend to me yesterday, signed Andrade on free transfer, next day I had to register the 25 man team for UCL Qualifing Round. Andrade was not in the selection list, I thought that is normal because he just signed. I sumbitted the selection, and I check the News and the first title I see is "Andrade Shocked as he's left out", now he's unhappy and wants to leave the club :(

Have you tried restarting the game?

Yes. There was a save and new start of game between these two matches. I am also managing Corinthians in Brazil and there it is okay.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Well, now the third match and the team selection was submitted without any problem.

Thread can be closed, please.