vilodic

Reaction score
I am with Valencia, new season, every team talk I do regardless of tone and positive/negative has a negative reaction...why is that? This has happened in every game I've had.

I am with Valencia, new season, every team talk I do regardless of tone and positive/negative has a negative reaction...why is that? This has happened in every game I've had.

What did you set as your reputaion, and what nationality are you (in game)?

What did you set as your reputation, and what nationality are you (in game)?

I haven't got the game with me as of now but the reputation normally I always set it automatic to the league when I start. Nationality:Mexican

Try having a team meeting and get some reaction there.....

It says there isn't a suitable reason for a team meeting :S

Raikans right you should always have it as soon as you arrive, though if you cant atm just kiss their *** in talks after wins and losses to see if they react....

I haven't got the game with me as of now but the reputation normally I always set it automatic to the league when I start. Nationality:Mexican

Setting automatic set's your reputation to be the average in the game, through all the leagues (Or so I have been told). So if you have Segunda Division loaded, your reputation might be very low, causing your players to not listen to you :)

Setting automatic set's your reputation to be the average in the game, through all the leagues (Or so I have been told). So if you have Segunda Division loaded, your reputation might be very low, causing your players to not listen to you :)

Thats probably it, because I have a lot of second divisions loaded.

The more time passes and you prove yourself the more positive the reactions mate ...