Nickybutt8

Reaction score
Hi, need help!

Was just wondering if anyone could write me a team talk guide?

i see wolfsongs or something but thats long and complicate, i dont want to know why to do what im doing, i just want a simple, short and to the point guide.

Also what tactic should i use with Man Utd, i have signed Mata, Buonanette, D.Bent and Fazio. Just about to start my first season.

Cheers!

want it short? let your assistent do it, at teams like Man U you have a good assitent and he probably won't screw it up

It aint always the case of the Team Talks doing the trick but if you intend to use it i would say 'For the fans' or 'You can win tonight' and 'I Expect you to win tonight' for the bottom teams

If you expect to win the match say i expect a win.. if your not say for the fans
at half time if encourage is available choose dat if your losing and u said expect a win in pre match say dissapoint with individual player depending on performance, if expected to lose and your drawing say we can win this,
Hope it helps

Saying expecting a win against like Chelsea Arsenal or Liverpool and loose then morale will go low very low

If your expected to win then say expect a win it works for me!

If your expected to win then say expect a win it works for me!

Yeah i see where you are going just saying only if you are certain you can win as if you play Chelsea and they smash you that aint going to look good is it ? but with the likes of stoke sunderland they should be the ones for expect to win or for the fans

I see your point, but i set my expectations high so .. (H)

If you expect to win the match say i expect a win.. if your not say for the fans
at half time if encourage is available choose dat if your losing and u said expect a win in pre match say dissapoint with individual player depending on performance, if expected to lose and your drawing say we can win this,
Hope it helps

Thanks, that is what i was looking for.

I see your point, but i set my expectations high so .. (H)

Of course you would lol but can't win every match and saying the same ones over and over can take a turn like going a losing streak or just not win for while drawing more than anything else.

I've made a simple resume of Wolfsong's TeamTalk Guide. So if you want, you can download it from here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJ23N7N3

It's a pdf file, so you need adobe reader. This is reproduction of Wolfsong's TT so I do not pretend of any copyrights, I have made it for myself, but I wish to share it with you.