InValide jr

Reaction score
Anyone else having a monster time trying to get them right,

Used the same basis i did on 12 but hasnt worked at all not one green in 5 games :/

tried the *** man for 2 games even worse result.

No probs my end-apart from the very first one when I made Fellaini want to nut someone on the pitch lol

Some people have come across it and mentioned it one the bug feedback on SI forums

november and i havent had a green yet if that is indeed the colour it turns i wouldnt know...

yep same here, played about 5 games and only ever had one positive reaction. I hope they sort it for the full release

yup. impossible for me to get anything other than 'switched off', uninterested etc.

They play well, I say well done, I get an angry team. It is driving me insane

the only time i got some greens was when i was getting pumped 3-0 at home in the champs league as you do. got aggressive, they got happy and won 5-3 as you would normally do.....

I'm having major problems too. It's like the players have the psychology of toddlers.

The SI forum is saying it may be to do with your manager rep?

I'm gonna do a test by managing a conference side with previous experience of an international footballer, if it yields results, then maybe that's our problem. SI must've made your rep matter more in team talks.

I have some problems but for the most part i get green, im getting assistant telling me some players are having problems with vidic being capt (weird) kagawa and rvp are having problems blending in.

I have some problems but for the most part i get green, im getting assistant telling me some players are having problems with vidic being capt (weird) kagawa and rvp are having problems blending in.

yeah with newcastle I'm having problems with coloccini as captain even though obviously he was captain when I took over and and he has the most influence of all the players :/

I get very varied results, but mostly more unhappy, angered, switched off etc.etc. (red's over greens)..I don't understand why when you praise a player for scoring a hatrick against a tough team he gets angry.

I think SI are working on this issue though along with a plethora of other issues that they get reports of.

The biggest issue I have is I won the Premier League in my first season with United, you think it would give me a little respect in the changeroom, but apparently not as I still cannot praise my team for winning or get annoyed at them for losing because the result is always switched off or angry.

I won a match 3-1, said passionately "pleased with the performance", 7 players were delighted, 3 showed nothing and the man of the match was angry

WTF?!

its fine for the first few months were slow to get reactions tho, also just because u win doesnt mean ur team played well, it just means they played less **** than the other team check there ratings before u say gj or w/e^^

changed rep on a new save to international player and i havent had any problems, must be a problem with startign with a low rep or on automatic :/